Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

What do guys really want? watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by hester)
    typical, thats me out of the picture!! i do have the height and the legs, but not the rest. and i am not reclusive :P
    Lol, I'm the opposite. I'm quite quiet and somewhat intelligent, but I don't really fit the description (im too small ) I do have blonde hair though

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Zapsta)
    Time to talk. Someone who's not going to dominate, I like the traditional, protective male role, so I guess someone with a slightly reclusive personality. Intelligence, so as well as having time to talk you actually want to talk to her. Caring nature. From a physical aspect, I guess I'd go blonde, about 5'8", C cup, long legs, etc, etc, etc.
    Would you settle for just the long legs part?

ReputationRep:
    Well it was inevitable. Tell us.
    Someone who respects their opinion.

ReputationRep:
    i'm not quiet, i am tall, long brown hair, and i'm slim. i'm clever, but also say stupid things. i think i scare guys off because i'm really bossy :P

i'm not quiet, i am tall, long brown hair, and i'm slim. i'm clever, but also say stupid things. i think i scare guys off because i'm really bossy :P
    Your pretty, your clever...you're definitely not modest, maybe there's your problem.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by tis_me_lord)
    Your pretty, your clever...you're definitely not modest, maybe there's your problem.
    Irritating grammatical error *cough*
    I'm sorry, but writing "your" for "you're" really gets my goat.

ReputationRep:
    all I want is a girlfriend

ReputationRep:
    I think it's the fact that she's bossy to be honest .

ReputationRep:
    haha :P

no, i said i was pretty because i meant i am not a dog. i am just average. nothing ugly, nothing stunning. just.. nice.

clever :P 3 a's. its proven. but i dont boast!! lol.

ReputationRep:
    I think it's the fact that she's bossy to be honest .
    yes, lol, i'm sure it is. i dont like to be told what to do. i'm in charge. but.. some guys like that... right?? or shall i become a traditional woman who does whatever she is told :P

ReputationRep:
    or shall i become a traditional woman who does whatever she is told :P
    I think that's probably for the best. Some extra time spent in the kitchen wouldn't go amiss either .

ReputationRep:
    I think that's probably for the best. Some extra time spent in the kitchen wouldn't go amiss either .
    but see! lol, i do that. i wanna be a mummy. i would so cook every night for my husband, cos thats me in control!! lol. i love cooking :P :P. i am simply a control freak.

(Original post by edders)
    Irritating grammatical error *cough*
    I'm sorry, but writing "your" for "you're" really gets my goat.
    Woops, yeah sorry usually i'm a little better but i'm getting tired already, it wont happen again if i can help it, sorry.

ReputationRep:
    Woops, yeah sorry usually i'm a little better but i'm getting tired already, it wont happen again if i can help it, sorry.
    Could we replace some of the commas with semi-colons in future as well, or maybe even full stops? Thank you.

ReputationRep:
    I think the annoying but logical answer to this question is that all guys want different things...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by who_me)
    I think the annoying but logical answer to this question is that all guys want different things...
    Exactly, it is not fair to generalise with guys.

ReputationRep:
    Could we replace some of the commas with semi-colons in future as well, or maybe even full stops? Thank you.
    I; think. Zapsta; is. In; a; pedantic. Mood. Again.
    No 3 rep points for you!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by who_me)
    Zzz.zzz

ReputationRep:
    i dont think this is supposed to be like a serious thread tho..

of course every guy wants a different thing.

but then, look at magazines like fhm. Blonde, busty and dumb looking. name one guy who doesnt like them... so you can generalise to an extent!!

ReputationRep:
    i dont think this is supposed to be like a serious thread tho..

surprisingly, wiwarin treats it seriously and screws it all up

Poll
Do I go to The Streets tomorrow night?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.