Turn on thread page Beta

Can people stop pointing out any SPAG errors i do, i'm not good at it and so it's not like it'll improve just because you tell me i'm wrong.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by pikaboo)
    I; think. Zapsta; is. In; a; pedantic. Mood. Again.
    No 3 rep points for you!
    You'll have forgotten by the time you can give them again anyway .

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by TheWolf)
    surprisingly, wiwarin treats it seriously and screws it all up
    dont blame him! lol, he cant help it

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by hester)
    i dont think this is supposed to be like a serious thread tho..

of course every guy wants a different thing.

but then, look at magazines like fhm. Blonde, busty and dumb looking. name one guy who doesnt like them... so you can generalise to an extent!!
    I don't as it happens, not only do I like intelectuality but also ginger (ideally).

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by wiwarin_mir)
    I don't as it happens, not only do I like intelectuality but also ginger (ideally).
    Well someone has to.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Zapsta)
    Well someone has to.
    hehe.
    thats one thing to be thankful of. i'm not ginger. but i am thinking of going blonder.

so.. you dont find those women at all arousing?

ReputationRep:
    You'll have forgotten by the time you can give them again anyway .
    You have such faith in my long-term memory dear.
    I thought quite a lot of men liked redheads anyway.

ReputationRep:
    hehe.
    thats one thing to be thankful of. i'm not ginger. but i am thinking of going blonder.

It is not that I don't find them arousing, just that I find them less attractive slightly.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by tis_me_lord)
    Woops, yeah sorry usually i'm a little better but i'm getting tired already, it wont happen again if i can help it, sorry.
    No worries, loads of people do it; you were just unfortunate enough to be in the wrong place at the wrong time

ReputationRep:
    hehe.

My girlfriend has auburn hair and it's beautiful

ReputationRep:
    i dont think this is supposed to be like a serious thread tho..

of course every guy wants a different thing.

but then, look at magazines like fhm. Blonde, busty and dumb looking. name one guy who doesnt like them... so you can generalise to an extent!!
    Hmm, but guys buy magazines like that to look at girls - it doesn't necessarily mean that they'd want to date or embark on a relationship with them in a real life situation. Let's take for example, Jordan. I imagine a load of guys would buy the magazine to ogle at her boobs etc but would never actually want to meet her in a bar and take her home.....they could probably find someone similar waiting on the street corner at Kings Cross....

ReputationRep:
    It is not that I don't find them arousing, just that I find them less attractive slightly.
    less attractive? comparing to what? man i dont understand u

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by edders)
    My girlfriend has auburn hair and it's beautiful
    Heh. I was just making a stereotypical joke. There are plenty of women with red/orange/ginger/"auburn" hair that are still stunning.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by TheWolf)
    less attractive? comparing to what? man i dont understand u
    ginger girls, I thought I made that clear.

ReputationRep:
    ginger girls, I thought I made that clear.
    sorry its my fault this time

ReputationRep:
    Heh. I was just making a stereotypical joke. There are plenty of women with red/orange/ginger/"auburn" hair that are still stunning.
    that is true.i know a gorgeous girl with ginger hair. i dont think hair colour makes much of a difference. if someones physically attractive then they just are! i think facial features e.g eyes are much more important than hair.

ReputationRep:
    It's auburn in the sense that it's brown-red: not too red. I wouldn't like a girl that was too far gone red, but her hair is nice.

ReputationRep:
    It's auburn in the sense that it's brown-red: not too red. I wouldn't like a girl that was too far gone red, but her hair is nice.
    Okay... you sound a little bit insecure about it, actually.

ReputationRep:
    auburn is nice.

i dont like ginger, its a bit too much. lol.

ReputationRep:
    Nooooooooooo!!

and I thought you were with me on this.

Poll
Who is most responsible for your success at university
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.