Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    I've had the same hair style since I was 6, no colour, no styling, it just sort of sits there, I only got it cut once it became so long I struggled to see. I think I should actually do something with it now, what would your suggestions be? Below are 2 pics to give you some idea of what I'm working with.

Name:  me.jpg
Views: 82
Size:  6.2 KB

Attachment 565890565892
    Attached Images

ReputationRep:
    I suggest you figure out what kind of haircut you think would look good on you. If you have any skills with Photoshop you could try that. If not, there are some random websites online that you could fine that allow you to try different hairstyles on a picture.

It's the easiest way to figure it out without having to grow out your hair and try random haircuts until you like something.

Keep in mind that if you decide to style it, you'll have to take time to do that every morning.

ReputationRep:
    Experiment, look at youtube videos to help you decide as well.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by BefuddledPenguin)
    I've had the same hair style since I was 6, no colour, no styling, it just sort of sits there, I only got it cut once it became so long I struggled to see. I think I should actually do something with it now, what would your suggestions be? Below are 2 pics to give you some idea of what I'm working with.

Name:  me.jpg
Views: 82
Size:  6.2 KB

Attachment 565890565892

With hair like that, you may aswell shave it all and become a Buddhist monk.
    Spoiler:
    Show
    Seriously though, use some recommended products and just experiment

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What's your favourite Christmas sweets?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.