Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

So, me and this girl have been friends for a year or so now.
    We started to get intimate over the last couple of days, and we exchanged nudes.
    But now, from about two days ago, she’s really distant, *****y, sarcastic etc etc and I don’t know what’s happening.

What could be happening?
    • PS Reviewer

ReputationRep:
    PS Reviewer
    She's probably just not that into you :dontknow:

Give her some space and try not to let it bother you. Not every girl you exchange nudes with will end up a partner (thankfully!).
    • Very Important Poster
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    Very Important Poster
    Welcome Squad
    She didn't like your nudes

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    So, me and this girl have been friends for a year or so now.
    We started to get intimate over the last couple of days, and we exchanged nudes.
    But now, from about two days ago, she’s really distant, *****y, sarcastic etc etc and I don’t know what’s happening.

What could be happening?
    Yeah she probably just didn't like them

Posted from TSR Mobile

(Original post by UWS)
    She didn't like your nudes

Posted from TSR Mobile
    She responded to them and stated how good they were, we did it twice.

(Original post by maggie43)
    Yeah she probably just didn't like them

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Again check above post

ReputationRep:
    Nudes huh? Who said romance was dead!? ****ing modern world is weird.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Cap.Henry Avery)
    Nudes huh? Who said romance was dead!? ****ing modern world is weird.
    Modern world is screwed, not weird. Rip

ReputationRep:
    It was probably a phase and she wants to get over it, and avoid contact with you. It happens :rolleyes:

Posted from TSR Mobile
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    Welcome Squad
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    She responded to them and stated how good they were, we did it twice.
    why aren't more British guys just excited and happy about having sex with a another person. I'm telling you from personal experience it is better than masturbation. If the girl is trying to blow you off, don't make it your problem it's her problem. She's the one missing out. Maybe she's a future serial killer and you were going to be her first victim. Maybe she was going to be like Ted Bundy and keep your severed head in her freezer and when she's is the mood she will take your head out of the freezer and force it to give her oral sex:eek::eek:.I'm just saying, Ted Bundy.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by emobambam)
    why aren't more British guys just excited and happy about having sex with a another person. I'm telling you from personal experience it is better than masturbation. If the girl is trying to blow you off, don't make it your problem it's her problem. She's the one missing out. Maybe she's a future serial killer and you were going to be her first victim. Maybe she was going to be like Ted Bundy and keep your severed head in her freezer and when she's is the mood she will take your head out of the freezer and force it to give her oral sex:eek::eek:.I'm just saying, Ted Bundy.
    Gosh Ted Bundy...Throwback to Psychology 2 months ago

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Maybe she was hoping you'd make a move.

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: July 30, 2016
Poll
Who is your favourite TV detective?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.