Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    has anyone else applied there, i have an interview type thing nxt week, not sure what to expect lol

ReputationRep:
    anyone at all? got the interview 2morrow lol

ReputationRep:
    Er my boyfriend's Dad works there. Useless bit of trivia there He works with the Academy though.

ReputationRep:
    What job is the interview for?

ReputationRep:
    to work for the compass group, i have no idea wat the job is tho LOL! the compass group offer hospitality services i think

ReputationRep:
    I might be either silver service for those in the corporate boxes or just for the ordinary fans behind the bars/kiosks. I've done the latter.

ReputationRep:
    how long did u do it for? becos i am not planning to do the job long, probably quit at the end of september

ReputationRep:
    I've done it for the last two seasons at West Brom. Loads of people quit after a few matches anyway.

Btw, it's not the Compass Group there... so it might be different. And in terms of your interview, all I had to do was pass a simple maths test and that was it. :smile:

But if it's for silver service, I'm guessing you would have to do more than that.

ReputationRep:
    lol, i ddnt even have to do a maths test! all i did was turn up, and they treated me as an employee, telling me about uniform and when to work etc. easiest thing ever!

ReputationRep:
    Lol, congrats on your new job then. We probably had to do a maths test because Albion are cheapskates, so we didn't have any electronic tills, just trays. We've finally got some this season though!

I'll warn you that you will either love it or hate it. I love it, but I know loads who lasted about three matches because they just hated it.

Have fun anyway. :smile:

ReputationRep:
    chrs mate, will do. doin rugby games too. im still looking for a more permanent summer job tho lol

Poll
Have you ever experienced bullying?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.