How to Become rich? Watch

This discussion is closed.
Unregistered
Badges:
Report 15 years ago
(Original post by CR3)
um...work overtime everyday of ur life at a nice paying buisseness...after that...i'd have to say rob a bank..or invent something

CR

if u ever need a gettaway car from that bank
just kill everyone in the world and you will have al the money n teh world

bloodhound
Unregistered
Badges:
Report 15 years ago
mods please delete these posts as they have nothing to do with the thread and are unbelievabley boring to read! thanks!

notbloodhound
Egan1
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
Become an entrepreneur...?

Work hard, start up a sucessful business/become part of a sucessful company/invent some new scheme or contraption

Depends on your definition of 'rich'?
Unregistered
Badges:
Report 15 years ago
(Original post by Unregistered)
mods please delete these posts as they have nothing to do with the thread and are unbelievabley boring to read! thanks!

notbloodhound
thats sad and not very funny

bloodhound
Unregistered
Badges:
Report 15 years ago
I would write the next equivalent to Harry Potter... in my dreams *sigh*
byb3
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
A lot of people who have became mega rich usually invent something.

Bill Gates - Although he didn't invent a lot of stuff, he had a big part to play. Now either the richest or 2nd richest man in the world I think.

Dyson - Hoover guy, decides on a new way to make hoovers and he's mega rich.

Dont know the guy who made Tetra Paks (the cartons you get your orange juice etc. in) but he has made billions on patenting the idea.

So there you go, invent something that the world needs and you will be rich.

Ad
Unregistered
Badges:
Report 15 years ago
wish that would come true for my dad. he patented about 10 ideas and so far we're still normal in the wealth dept. its not just about coming up with ideas, its about marketing and selling them too i guess. u need to know the right people, or somehow manage to get the right people excited about your idea..
byb3
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
wish that would come true for my dad. he patented about 10 ideas and so far we're still normal in the wealth dept. its not just about coming up with ideas, its about marketing and selling them too i guess. u need to know the right people, or somehow manage to get the right people excited about your idea..
yes that is true, in another world bill gates could be a poor middle aged man.

Ad
Unregistered
Badges:
Report 15 years ago
(Original post by byb3)
yes that is true, in another world bill gates could be a poor middle aged man.

Ad
*thinks of a world without windows* agghh! lol isn't that a scary thought? imagine! half of us would probably not have computers!
byb3
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
nah, things have a way of just happening. Somebody else would probably have invented Windows or something like it.

I'm not going to delv into that horrible discussion of fate. I don't believe in it!

Ad
scorpio
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
you will never become rich if you work for someone else (some exceptions).
Unregistered
Badges:
Report 15 years ago
Buy some hemp seeds and grow alot of bud! Sell it to people on the street and quids in! You'll be loaded in no time at all! You only need to spend a hundred odd quid to get started (seeds, hydroponics, UV lights etc) but it will pay off and you'll make thousands per month when you build up a reliable client base. You won't need to buy anymore seeds either! Just harvest them from your own batch of plants!
Unregistered
Badges:
Report 15 years ago
Buy some hemp seeds and grow alot of bud! Sell it to people on the street and quids in! You'll be loaded in no time at all! You only need to spend a hundred odd quid to get started (seeds, hydroponics, UV lights etc) but it will pay off and you'll make thousands per month when you build up a reliable client base. You won't need to buy anymore seeds either! Just harvest them from your own batch of plants!
yay and then you can get arested for dealing!!
PQ
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
If you know somewhere you can get hydroponics for £100 let me know...it's £100 just to get a suitable hps light fitting never mind a hydroponics kit.

And UV lights are no good for growing...muppet.

Oh and if you allow your plants to fertilise to produce seeds they'll be useless for selling - only unfertilised plants produce enough of the active chemicals to be worth harvesting...you use cuttings not seeds to continue growing.
stu
Badges:
Report 15 years ago
sell drugs!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Learn2Study
Badges: 0
Report 15 years ago
There was a very interesting program on BBC2 last night at 9pm called 'Mind of a millionaire'. They put a number of self-made millionaires together with a number of 'average' folk through some tests in order to try and identify the millionaires. In the end they got 4 out of the 5 identified correctly. They all shared some common traits and weren't all brainboxes! In fact, some had made their first million before they hit 16!

There's a questionnaire on the BBC News site that you can fill in to see if you've got potential...

At the end of the credits this book was mentioned.

The next in the series is on next week at the same time. If you want to know how some of the 70,000 millionaires in the UK made their fortune then you might want to watch it!

Will.
LH
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
Marry someone rich, then divorce them.
icy
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
being rich is not essential to a happy life. but if u really want to become rich, the most realistic way is to work for it. at least u'll become rich quicker than if u rely on the lottery. unless you are that one in a million.
Unregistered
Badges:
Report 15 years ago
(Original post by icy)
being rich is not essential to a happy life.
But if you already have a happy life then it's a nice bonus.
Bhaal85
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
Invent an everlasting gobstopper.
X
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Do you like exams?

Yes (186)
18.98%
No (590)
60.2%
Not really bothered about them (204)
20.82%

Watched Threads