Invent an everlasting gobstopper. :smile:

It's already been done. They're calling them marbles :biggrin:
Reply 41
Learn2Study
It's already been done. They're calling them marbles :biggrin:

:tongue:
The Cool Dude
Ok well theres quite alot of people these days who have become "rich"
well i was wondering if any of you can tell me the best way of becoming rich..the most obvious one is properly ladder but there probably more! Tell me plz.

Easy.
Run a self processing business, by creating some software which takes people's money automatically, and puts it in your account.
Reply 43
Iluvatar
Easy.
Run a self processing business, by creating some software which takes people's money automatically, and puts it in your account.

Work in a bank. Invent a program that takes like 2p outta everyones account and puts it in another. EASY AS PIE.
Bhaal85
Work in a bank. Invent a program that takes like 2p outta everyones account and puts it in another. EASY AS PIE.

Why work there?
Surely that requires too much... work???
Reply 45
Iluvatar
Why work there?
Surely that requires too much... work???

cause then you can make a new account called mr Zubakeur. get the progam to transfer 2p from evey single account into this one. If the prgram is caught you would be first to know and can clear all records. Ahhh - do you get it now?
Bhaal85
cause then you can make a new account called mr Zubakeur. get the progam to transfer 2p from evey single account into this one. If the prgram is caught you would be first to know and can clear all records. Ahhh - do you get it now?

Doesnt that still involve... Work???
Iluvatar
Doesnt that still involve... Work???

And hacking into a banks secures system would involve no work?
Pencil Queen
And hacking into a banks secures system would involve no work?

No, its easy.
I did work experience in a bank, and got all their access codes.
It is fairly easy to do, even if you dont work there; a simple bug will get it, and then cover its tracks.
Iluvatar
No, its easy.
I did work experience in a bank, and got all their access codes.
It is fairly easy to do, even if you dont work there; a simple bug will get it, and then cover its tracks.

But didn't that involve work! :eek:
Pencil Queen

No. It involved looking like working, but not.
Reply 51
Marry a millionaire
Reply 52
Pencil Queen

Why oh why, do I get the impression that somebody here doesn't like work?
Reply 53
Fall over a tin of beans in the supermarket and claim conpensation? lol
Reply 55

Just followed the url. 37 grand, now that is WRONG. They don't work and get 37 grand in benefits. No wonder we haven't got enough hospital beds or docs. sheesh

Latest

Trending

Trending