Prague And........? Watch

kinkajou
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 11 years ago
Hey guys, i really need your help/reviews/recommendations

I was originally thinking of going to Prague then Budapest but now i'm having second thoughts and wondering if there would be a more exciting trip to do!

We are definitely going to Prague for a few days, but where next? What do you think is the best other Eastern European city to combine going to Prague with?

Would really appreciate any ideas!

Thanks
Iron_Duke
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
I'm planning on going to Prague this summer too and a few other cities. Not exactly 'eastern european', but Vienna would be a possibility from which you could also get a 90 min train to Bratislava, so you could visit 3 cities instead of just the two.
Phoenix Wright
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
Vienna or Berlin, perhaps?
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
You're so lucky! lol

I suggest you stick to your original destinations. Budapest is one of the most beautiful cities in the world in my opinion.

If you've already been there, and want to visit another city in Eastern Europe, I'd suggest Zagreb.
elisabethbridge
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
Go to Krakow. It's amazing. I went there in the New Years, and the city still managed to be nice despite the winter and all. (I mean, let's face it, not every city in the world is nice during the winter.)

But Budapest is great too. And I don't see you going wrong with any of the cities suggested so far.
samba
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
hah, was just about to say Krakow. Moscow/St Petersburg too is cool. Any budget?
kinkajou
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 11 years ago
Thanks for all your replies! It's so hard to choose cos they are so many places that i'd quite like to visit. I really wish i was doing the whole interrailing thing properly but i just don't have time this year. We only have about a week, maybe just over, to go "travelling" after we finish working this summer then go back to uni! It would be so good to be able to visit them all though! I don't have a specific budget, though it can't be super expensive cos i'd quite like to travel in australia next summer then go to new zealand (though will be working some of the ski season there maybe so that'll fund it a bit!)

thanks again
X

Reply to thread

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Have you ever experienced bullying?

Yes (210)
78.07%
No (59)
21.93%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed