Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Father of dead Muslim-American soldier rebukes Donald Trump Watch

ReputationRep:
    “Our son Humayun had dreams of being a military lawyer, but he put those dreams aside the day he sacrificed his life to save the lives of his fellow soldiers,”

“Hillary Clinton was right when she called my son ‘the best of America.’ If it was up to Donald Trump, he never would have been in America.”

Beautiful speech.

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/wo...-a7161466.html

ReputationRep:
    Vote Trump-Pence 2016! Make America Great Again! Trump doesn't hate Muslims anyway. He just says that we should tempt oily stop immigration from Muslim countries to reduce the chances of a terror attack. Muslims in America won't have anything to worry about.

And I wonder why Crooked Hillary didn't mention Nidal Hassan, another Muslim American soldier...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Trapz99)
    Vote Trump-Pence 2k16! Make America Great Again!
    move

ReputationRep:
    "Make America Great Again! We Trump supporters miss the times when racial segregation, gender inequality, and homophobic brutality were rife!"

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by george_c00per)
    "Make America Great Again! We Trump supporters miss the times when racial segregation, gender inequality, and homophobic brutality were rife!"
    I'm sure all the black, women and gay Trump voters are voting for him to go back to those times too.

ReputationRep:
    Trump has nothing against Muslims. These parents should be voting TRUMP, not war-mongering Crooked Hillary!! Make America Safe and Great Again!

ReputationRep:
    Trump only wants to stop security risks from entering the USA, so I guess his parents were saying he was a potential terrorist?

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: July 29, 2016
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Would you like to hibernate through the winter months?
    Useful resources
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.