Got a couple of questions about sunbeds as I know hardly nothing about them! Basically im male and have just come back from Greece. I have a nice tan and generally tan quite easily. However, I know I will turn back white soon I guess. I would like to go on a sunbed to keep the tan topped up for a while! So with regards to sunbeds:
1) What is the recommended time to be on a sunbed?
2) What factor suncream is recommended? (I'm presuming you need it?!!)
3) How much is it?
4) Do you go on it fully naked?
5) What can be expected when I use a sunbed for the first time in terms of a tan?
Turn on thread page Beta
- 11-07-2007 21:31
- 11-07-2007 22:04
1) you need to talk to the tanning place to find out what skin type you have. they will then recommend what you will need 3,4,5,6 mins etc
2) no honey. you can use a tanning accelerant if you want, whic you can buy on ebay or at the salon
3) depends where you are. Some youc an buy X mins for £25, and they do bulk deals. £1 per min is fairly std in my area but i know London is cheaper!
4) you can. I prefer to wear a g string so I can see some tan lines. YOu will have to wear weird goggles to prevent the UV from damaging your eyes
5) First time, you will get sweaty, I usually fall alseep. You get out and usually they have baby wipes and deodorant so you don't smell too much afterwards. You will need to leave 48 hrs in between otherwise you will burn.
Generally chat to the salon and see what they recommend. WIthout knowing your skin type and how brown you are at the mo, I can't tell you much more than that (and the above).
- 05-07-2016 00:48
I've just started going on a sunbed how long would it take for the Tan to Show