Turn on thread page Beta

Does more then 4 redbulls give you a heart attack? watch

ReputationRep:
    Just a question really, I was at Party in the Park on Sunday (which was rather good I might add- Lenny K is a ledge) and I just kept downing them and apparently they are extremely bad. I know they have a ton of caffeine in them but my Mum started spazzing out cause I calculated I had liturally about 8...I've had a headache for about 2 days and palpitations...lol, I shouldn't laugh they are quite scary but maybe I should sue! :rolleyes:

You alcoholic.

ReputationRep:
    its probably just making your heart slowly explode. you'll be fine.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by hester)
    its probably just making your heart slowly explode. you'll be fine.
    Ah is that it I'll get dear old Daddy to buy me a new one :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    not good for you to have so many but doubt it will kill you, some people have them with vodka so that proves they aint that bad otherwise it would be banned in bars and stuff if people were dropping dead at the bar

ReputationRep:
    Seeing as you're still walking and talking, I guess not. Like most things, an excess of it will do permenant damage to you. But if you're stupid enough to try, you get what you deserve I guess.

ReputationRep:
    i would.

in fact, you heart is probably just in party mode. drink water. it'll be fine. stay off the coffee and red bull for a while. i used to go out and drink vodka red bull. one, and i'd be done for the night, the red bull just totally made me crazy and dizzy. and all that time i thought i was a huge lightweight. then i started having plain shots and realised i was never drunk in the first place!!
    its dangerous stuff!!

ReputationRep:
    Red Bull has alcohol in it?! Well I learn something new every day. I thought it was just a caffine drink :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    I'm actually quite worried.......

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Charters)
    Just a question really, I was at Party in the Park on Sunday (which was rather good I might add- Lenny K is a ledge) and I just kept downing them and apparently they are extremely bad. I know they have a ton of caffeine in them but my Mum started spazzing out cause I calculated I had liturally about 8...I've had a headache for about 2 days and palpitations...lol, I shouldn't laugh they are quite scary but maybe I should sue! :rolleyes:
    Just one is enough to make me feel like vomiting. The thought of drinking 8... well that would be like some kind of living hell?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by pikaboo)
    Red Bull has alcohol in it?! Well I learn something new every day. I thought it was just a caffine drink :rolleyes:
    There's no alcohol in it. But people just mix it with vodka

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ~Sam~)
    I don't see why. It tastes awful. :mad:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Frances)
    I don't see why. It tastes awful. :mad:
    i dont drink to have a drink that tastes nice.
    i drink so i can dance!!!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by edders)
    Just one is enough to make me feel like vomiting. The thought of drinking 8... well that would be like some kind of living hell?
    I think its nice, same with that other energy drink...is it called red devil?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by edders)
    Ye its rancid stuff its too sweet and disgusting but I was dying for a drink and there was a place selling it right near to where I was sitting. Otherwise I would of had to wait bout half an hour to get something drinkable....I also had the worst migrain that day I kinda hoped it would....ye basically my theory was completely flawed!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ~Sam~)
    tis_me_lord never fails to confuse me. I've never had one so I wouldn't know. I stick to vodka and cokes, mmm.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Charters)
    I was there too!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by pikaboo)
    tis_me_lord never fails to confuse me. I've never had one so I wouldn't know. I stick to vodka and cokes, mmm.
    Ah yes, Vodka and Coke is much nicer. Unless you put too much Vodka in it, that tasted like Terps or something.

But I couldn't even drink a whole glass or Vodka and Redbull. Horrid stuff.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Sarky)
    I was there too!
    have a cookie my friend...
    You probs noticed my sis waltzing round, got in a fight with a pikey for walking straight across their picnic rug and then had the audacity to tell them that they couldn't claim a bit of Hyde Park, therefore common ground, for themselves..... :rolleyes:
    Where abouts were you situated in relation to the stage, or where you priviledged and in the "inner ring" as it were...

ReputationRep:
    anyone like Jack Daniels?

Poll
Which accompaniment is best?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.