Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

Does more then 4 redbulls give you a heart attack? watch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Charters)
    Just a question really, I was at Party in the Park on Sunday (which was rather good I might add- Lenny K is a ledge) and I just kept downing them and apparently they are extremely bad. I know they have a ton of caffeine in them but my Mum started spazzing out cause I calculated I had liturally about 8...I've had a headache for about 2 days and palpitations...lol, I shouldn't laugh they are quite scary but maybe I should sue! :rolleyes:
    I think you'll find that there is a warning on the can :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Fluffy)
    I think you'll find that there is a warning on the can :rolleyes:
    They gave it to me in a glass...infact I asked for the can and they said we weren't allowed it

ReputationRep:
    They gave it to me in a glass...infact I asked for the can and they said we weren't allowed it
    a glass - at Party in the Park? I think not! May be in a 'plastic'

ReputationRep:
    a glass - at Party in the Park? I think not! May be in a 'plastic'
    well you are an argumentative little sod aren't you (retorical)....yes a plastic glass, oh so sorry I wasn't more specific :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    have a cookie my friend...
    You probs noticed my sis waltzing round, got in a fight with a pikey for walking straight across their picnic rug and then had the audacity to tell them that they couldn't claim a bit of Hyde Park, therefore common ground, for themselves..... :rolleyes:
    Where abouts were you situated in relation to the stage, or where you priviledged and in the "inner ring" as it were...
    i was ther too!
    altho i didnt see that!? i did get my fone nicked my a pikey tho grrrrrr
    but met alex zane so it kinda cheered me up

ReputationRep:
    well you are an argumentative little sod aren't you (retorical)....yes a plastic glass, oh so sorry I wasn't more specific :rolleyes:
    LOL! Sorry - I jsut dispise having to drink out of a plastic !!!

Seriously though - if they didn't release the can, and they had no notices, you should try your luck at a small claim...

ReputationRep:
    caffeine raises blood pressure, so drinking a lot could do permanent damage to the heart.

ReputationRep:
    Red Bull and Pro plus: the down side:

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/uk_news/england/2570525.stm

Ps Red Bull is banned in France

ReputationRep:
    Seriously though - if they didn't release the can, and they had no notices, you should try your luck at a small claim...
    That's exactly what I thought! *schemes*
    I managed to get a free pass to a cinema after my friend chucked away his ticket and then the security guy randomly came up to us and asked for them....he then claimed that we are supposed to have them with us at all times but as I pointed out there were no notices that stated that fact. He claimed there were and after much walking around the building I was found to be correct...So after such rude treatment my friend and myself got a written letter of apology and free tickets...woo ya- what a result!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by jay9386)
    JD and coke all the way..OMG now i know why i get such a bad headache after a nite out on just double vodka and redbull! I only get it cuz its £1.50, no more drinking that ****!
    Ye you know that bad headache treble it and you get what I'm feeling

ReputationRep:
    Ye you know that bad headache treble it and you get what I'm feeling

i doubt being on your computer is making it any better

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by eddiedaboss)
    i doubt being on your computer is making it any better
    Its a vicious cycle...this gives me something to do, lying in bed, lying down makes it worse and the computer is one of the worse things but it keeps me occupied

ReputationRep:
    Vodka redbull all the way... was in Ibiza last week and got a "pre-club pack" for a supermarket, 3 cans of redbull and a decent size bottle of vodka for €5 - bargin!

ReputationRep:
    red bull is such a godsend, i went to an 18th after a gruelling day at work, and was on red bull vodkas for most of the night....was ready to run a marathon when i got in in the wee hours

ReputationRep:
    Red Bull and Pro plus: the down side:

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/uk_news/england/2570525.stm

Ps Red Bull is banned in France
    I've noticed you can't get Red Bull over here. But they still have loads of energy drinks based on guarana: Dark Dog is pretty popular, and Pepsi have got their hi-caffeine version, Pepsi X I think. Probably to compete with Jolt Cola...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by priya)
    red bull is such a godsend, i went to an 18th after a gruelling day at work, and was on red bull vodkas for most of the night....was ready to run a marathon when i got in in the wee hours
    I scanned your message then and thought you said you had, had 18 Red Bulls!

Poll
Do you agree with the proposed ban on plastic straws and cotton buds?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.