Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Americans want to invade the non-white world... true or false. Watch

ReputationRep:
    Your views?

My view:
    The world is not actually all that bad as America paints it. America demonizes the people the want to invade, their media dehumanise the citizens of such countries and the American people lap this up.

ReputationRep:
    I'd say the world is worse than America paints it, but the rest I kind of agree with

ReputationRep:
    I think Americans mostly quite enjoy the opportunities their country has to offer, which are on the whole better than most, and find it insulting that people in other countries are oppressed.

And they do their best to help. Which, because they are Americans, generally goes badly for them.

I don't think there's any great conspiracy. They're just people.

ReputationRep:
    America is a great nation, but they have been poisoned(psychologically) by people like Hillary Clinton. I believe that Donald Trump can make America great again. They say that they can stop terrorism, but they can't, anyone can become a terrorist. they say that they will stop global warming and climate change but they can't. how can America sort out the world's problems when they have the biggest problem ever, they allow people to have their own guns.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by PHD2027)
    America is a great nation, but they have been poisoned(psychologically) by people like Hillary Clinton. I believe that Donald Trump can make America great again. They say that they can stop terrorism, but they can't, anyone can become a terrorist. they say that they will stop global warming and climate change but they can't. how can America sort out the world's problems when they have the biggest problem ever, they allow people to have their own guns.
    If Trump keeps his promise to keep out of other country's affairs and to focus on America, then he is the rightful president. (E.g. His idea that S.Korea should have to pay the US for protection is good).

ReputationRep:
    America will invade anywhere for god
    Spoiler:
    Show
    gold, oil and drugs

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What's your favourite Christmas sweets?
    Useful resources
    AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.