Why do I always develop crushes on ugly girls

Watch this thread
This discussion is closed.
Maths (2^2) Life
Badges: 2
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 5 years ago
My friends say all my crushes are ugly and i actually agree with them but it in my eyes they look nice
Am i weird
FrenchUnicorn
Badges: 17
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 5 years ago
(Original post by Maths (2^2) Life)
agree with them
they look nice
So .. You agree or not ?
Abstract_Prism
Badges: 20
Rep:
Report 5 years ago
No

/thread
Nim_123
Badges: 14
Rep:
Report 5 years ago
No, you just see the beauty in them.
username2705335
Badges: 6
Rep:
Report 5 years ago
You said you agree with them on being ugly but you find them nice.
JIDF
Badges: 0
Rep:
Report 5 years ago
maybe you're ugly too
Retired_Messiah
Badges: 21
Rep:
Report 5 years ago
This is the most weird ass self contradiction I've ever seen
ThisGuy99
Rep:
Report 5 years ago
Maybe subconsciously you know thats the best you can do
mercuryman
Rep:
Report 5 years ago
(Original post by ThisGuy99)
Maybe subconsciously you know thats the best you can do
kdsjfhdilkfhioardksjiparksirk LMAOO
RDKGames
Rep:
Report 5 years ago
That just means they're in your league.
Spoiler:
Show
kappa
maggie43
Badges: 16
Rep:
Report 5 years ago
My friends say all my crushes are ugly and i actually agree with them but it in my eyes they look nice
Am i weird
But no one on earth is ugly. Who are you to judge and say someone's ugly?
They always say that it takes one ugly person to know another..

Posted from TSR Mobile
Maths (2^2) Life
Rep:
(Original post by maggie43)
But no one on earth is ugly. Who are you to judge and say someone's ugly?
They always say that it takes one ugly person to know another..

Posted from TSR Mobile
Lol come on some people ugly, ie the elephant man
ThisGuy99
Rep:
Report 5 years ago
Lol come on some people ugly, ie the elephant man
If you have a thing for the elephant man you might want to get checked
Hippysnake
Badges: 19
Rep:
Report 5 years ago
Maybe low self-esteem is something you find attractive in women.
Maths (2^2) Life
Rep:
(Original post by ThisGuy99)
If you have a thing for the elephant man you might want to get checked
I didnt say i have a crush on him m8
username2387497
Rep:
Report 5 years ago
Am i weird
You're not weird.
Different people find different people to be good looking.
So even though they don't like your crushes, you do. That's all that matters in the end because it's not them who's gonna be dating the girl, it's you. So as long as you find them attractive, that's all that matters!
math42
Rep:
Report 5 years ago
As others have alluded, perhaps perceived relative easiness (which may well be imagined, but whatever) makes you more inclined to be interested in these girls, as you can more readily foresee yourself establishing a relationship with them.
In reality the notion of leagues is rather absurd. In fact I believe I recall certain sociological research finding that very attractive women often are approached less than averagely attractive women, as men believe they don't have a chance, paradoxically negatively impacting both of them, and certainly not leaving the very attractive women with the impossible standards one may expect. In contrast, since most men are not too fussy, less attractive (though probably not "ugly"..) women are approached more.
Maths (2^2) Life
Rep:
(Original post by FireFreezer77)
You're not weird.
Different people find different people to be good looking.
So even though they don't like your crushes, you do. That's all that matters in the end because it's not them who's gonna be dating the girl, it's you. So as long as you find them attractive, that's all that matters!
Finally a good response! Have some rep sir
ThisGuy99
Rep:
Report 5 years ago
I didnt say i have a crush on him m8
hey im not judging (well maybe a little)
username2387497
Rep:
Report 5 years ago
Finally a good response! Have some rep sir
Thankyou.
I've been in exactly the same situation (except I didn't agree with anyone on them being ugly).
I go for who I like, not for who everyone else likes.
Thanks.
X
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Y13's - If you haven't confirmed your firm and insurance choices yet, why is that?

I am waiting until the deadline in case anything in my life changes (12)
21.05%
I am waiting until the deadline in case something else changes (e.g. exams/pandemic related concerns) (5)
8.77%
I am waiting until I can see the unis in person (4)
7.02%
I still have more questions before I make my decision (7)
12.28%
No reason, just haven't entered it yet (16)
28.07%
Something else (let us know in the thread!) (13)
22.81%

Watched Threads