Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Anyone know where i can find Constructor the game by Acclaim.
    Its way out of production now, i had the game but the cd doesn't work anymore. So if anyone knows where i can download it i would be very appreciative. Cheers.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by mc_watson87)
    Its way out of production now, i had the game but the cd doesn't work anymore. So if anyone knows where i can download it i would be very appreciative. Cheers.
    long shot, but try kazaa

ReputationRep:
    http://www.the-underdogs.org/game.php?id=2924

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by elpollodiablouk)
    http://www.the-underdogs.org/game.php?id=2924
    Yeah, cheers, been there but couldn't get the downloaded file to work. I think it is just incompatible with all windows above version 3.11

ReputationRep:
    Yeah, cheers, been there but couldn't get the downloaded file to work. I think it is just incompatible with all windows above version 3.11
    hey i got the whole thing to install, but it only works up to 2indows 98! i have windows xp and it dont work

Poll
Do protests make a difference in political decisions?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.