Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Me and my mate are staying here next year as second years, room 507. I haven't actually seen the place tho they wouldn't give me a tour but I just felt the price and location was too much to miss out on as I was literally 2 minutes away last year and paying almost 40 pound more a week in grand central. So yeah anyone with info or in our flat get at me

ReputationRep:
    I'm in 508, have you been on the facebook group? Pretty sure someone put on there about being in 507. I had a look round a few months ago and it's pretty basic especially compared to grand central, like there's no new fitted kitchen or tellys. The bedrooms are loads bigger though and it seems alright for what you're paying I reckon

ReputationRep:
    No i haven't been on can you link me? yeah i though grand central was terrible for the money i was paying i wouldn't even call the kitchen modern and we had no t.v. The only plus you could get away with whatever you liked noise related

ReputationRep:
    Yeah it's ridiculously expensive, I've just moved out my student house from last year and anything will be better than that anyway

ReputationRep:
    Hey, I lived in 211 first year, 506 second year and I'll be living there again this year in 506 The rooms vary but are almost all bigger than the rooms at any other accommodation. The kitchens are reasonable but some don't have a window in which is of course, horrible if there's a lot of you in there: Especially if somebody is cooking. There's usually 2 toilets and 1 shower to a flat which sounds like nothing but I lived with 3 guys and another girl last year and we never clashed with showers or anything. If you have a problem with any of the appliances etc it's usually totally sorted within 24 hours. The flats on the fifth floor are actually kinda like houses as there are stairs so it feels more like a home which is good. We get all the basic stuff and they're clean when you move in. The price is simply unbeatable and apart from the outside world, the fifth floor is usually very quiet. Also if you go on the NWH 16-17 facebook page you'll find other people in your flat or next door (like me)

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Brussels sprouts
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.