Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Weetabix mini crunch chocolate is so nice, it has replaced my usual bowl of ordinary weetabix.

What cereal do you wake up to?

ReputationRep:
    I don't normally eat breakfast, and when I do it isn't normally cereal, but I like honey bunches of oats.

ReputationRep:
    Coco Pops. Duh.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by eddiedaboss)
    Weetabix mini crunch chocolate is so nice, it has replaced my usual bowl of ordinary weetabix.

Fresh air I can't eat in the mornings....my bro used to go through a phase of only eating cereal it lasted about 18 months...but he also just has a matress in his room and white walls, anything else "disturbs his creativity".....he now is studying art
    But back to the topic of conversation! yes I don't know how anyone could bring themselves to shovel food down at the early hours....espcially cooked breakfast *feels vilely sick thinking bout it* all that grease urgh!

ReputationRep:
    riscicles. yuum. but i am not allowed them. too sugary.

ReputationRep:
    my cereal cravings are dictated entirely by my brother, when he goes to asda with mum. usually it's a good cereal, like coco pops or sugar puffs (y'know, something nice n' sugary). golden grahams, weetos, honey nut loops are also good. oh and lucky charms, when they were around (ahh the memories)

lordy i really can ramble about cereals. time for some milky coffee methinks.

ReputationRep:
    Corn Flakes or Reese Puffs

ReputationRep:
    one and a half weetabix! cant beat that with a spoonful of honey mm yum yum and quite healthy too!

ReputationRep:
    flippin heck...how can some of you not eat anything for breakfast (aka the most important meal)

ReputationRep:
    weetos

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Gimp)
    weetos
    whatos?

ReputationRep:

Crunchy Nut Clusters.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Gimp)
    weetos
    wheetos are good.
    chocolate cheerios.

ReputationRep:
    Actually those little wheat pillows with the chocolate in the middle are really good as well.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by hester)
    chocolate cheerios.

sound sickening

choco corn flakes were terrible

ReputationRep:

special k, but oreos are really nice, shame u cant get it in the uk

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Gimp)
    Sainsburys sells Oreos. Check their website
    LOL not those ones :P

ReputationRep:
    Chocolate Special K
    Honey Nut Cheerios

Btw; Oreo cereal is good in the short term but it got me sick after a while.

ReputationRep:
    Bran Flakes, can't be doing with anything chocolatey or sugary. Although I tend to eat more cereal late at night just before I go to bed rather than in the morning.

ReputationRep:
    eugh wel i hate milk so i havent had cereal for a while!

Poll
Are you going to a festival?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.