ReputationRep:
    (Original post by TheWolf)
    why not? :eek:
    i have an intolerance

ReputationRep:
    You guys should eat some real breakfast :rolleyes:

I have scrambled eggs, yum!

(Original post by tis_me_lord)
    Breakfast makes me sick, if however for any reason i have to force some down (like i'm at my friends house and want to be polite) i like shreddies.
    Shreddies Society on UKL coming soon, I fear…

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by roseonthegrave)
    Shreddies Society on UKL coming soon, I fear…
    ooooh i'll join . Anyway for the importance of this thread i eat Weetabix mini crunch fruit and nut. But i usually eat them for lunch. I'm lazy you see

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Whats_The_411?)
    ooooh i'll join . Anyway for the importance of this thread i eat Weetabix mini crunch fruit and nut. But i usually eat them for lunch. I'm lazy you see

im like that, except i dont eat them at lunch, i might have them if im feeling nibblish before going to bed

And thus the Shreddies Society is born...

Me, I normally eat cereal at 10 at night, that probably says something about my biological clock, lol

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by neha p)
    im like that, except i dont eat them at lunch, i might have them if im feeling nibblish before going to bed
    Well for me i just can't eat as soon as get up so i tend to eat around lunch. I also eat them when i feel nibblish.

ReputationRep:
    I normally eat cereal at 10 at night, that probably says something about my biological clock, lol
    Yes it shows that its wrong

Yes it shows that its wrong
    That, or I am - as I have suspected for a while now - a vampire.

ReputationRep:
    That, or I am - as I have suspected for a while now - a vampire.
    :eek: I always knew there was something different about you

:eek: I always knew there was something different about you
    A creature of the night I truely am...

ReputationRep:
    i used to eat this a lot b4 making a resolution to stick to my resolution of working out this year and getting fit . The box used to have a frog on it , im pretty sure they were kellog honey smacks ... yum

ReputationRep:
    I don't eat when I get up- need at least a couple of hours- tend to eat a lot of fruit and "fiteness and fruit"... but a cooked breakfast :eek: no way.. the greaase makes my stomach turn.

Poll
Do you think parents should charge rent?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.