The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
it's July 15th for you IBC, and July 16th for you on you net account:smile:
Reply 2
So, we get to see the breakdown for ourselves? That's cool, I thought only the IBC was able to see them and then decide whether to share them or not.
Reply 3
inquirer132
So, we get to see the breakdown for ourselves? That's cool, I thought only the IBC was able to see them and then decide whether to share them or not.

that's what I thought as well, until my IBC said "I get them the 15th, you get them the 16th!" so I assumed we get to see them on our account registration thingy (I haven't got one:p: my IBC is going to email it to me:p: )
Reply 4
Hmmm.. that can't be right. That'd be a Sunday. You never get anything on a Sunday in England. ;no;
dangle
Hmmm.. that can't be right. That'd be a Sunday. You never get anything on a Sunday in England. ;no;

Sunday drivers. Hate them.

:getmecoat
Reply 6
dangle

Tis true, after realising it was a Sunday I checked the Vade Mecum, it really says 15th :smile:

Lc, we get it online too? Are you sure? Why isn't it listed in the Vade Mecum? I would hate having to spend 3 hours travelling back and forth to get it from my IBC if I could get it online.

Pray for 16th July to be the day Aimee is accepted into UCL :tsr2: I will run up and down the street screaming like crazy rabid constipated freak (funnily the admissions tutor's brother in law lives a few doors from me)
Reply 7
-Aimee-
Tis true, after realising it was a Sunday I checked the Vade Mecum, it really says 15th :smile:

Lc, we get it online too? Are you sure? Why isn't it listed in the Vade Mecum? I would hate having to spend 3 hours travelling back and forth to get it from my IBC if I could get it online.

Pray for 16th July to be the day Aimee is accepted into UCL :tsr2: I will run up and down the street screaming like crazy rabid constipated freak (funnily the admissions tutor's brother in law lives a few doors from me)

no I'm not very sure aimee :dontknow: my IBC just said "I get them the 15th, you get them the 16th.. she was really busy, so maybe she said something without noticing what she said:dontknow: or maybe she meant she's only allowed to give us them the 16th:dontknow:

why don't you just let ur IBC email you them? that's what I'm doing since I'm in Cyprus
Reply 8
Yeah, I think you have to get them via your IBC. I remember last year some of the students at my school were lingering around the office trying to get a glimpse at their breakdown. So Lc, I think your IBC meant that he's allowed to show them to you on the 16th or that he's going to sent them to you that day.
What? What breakdown? If you mean the emotional kind, I was at the brink of it the other day. :eek3:

You mean we can see the actual percentage and all on the website? Which questions we got wrong even? :eek:

If there's a breakdown like that it'll help argue my case into uni.
Reply 10
Grade breakdown... what is that? I dont think my IBC ever mentioned about anything like that, so we actually get to see how much we scored for each individual papers? Cool! But I dont think I can get that from my IBC since he's on holiday right now, arghhhh.

And I dont think we get it online, if we do then it's great.
Reply 11
You get the grades in your respective papers: 1,2,3.
I also think you get EE/TOK marks.
We didn't get our breakdowns online!! I had to wait ages for my school's new IBC to email me (ages: read: 2 weeks).
Aimee-kins

Pray for 16th July to be the day Aimee is accepted into UCL I will run up and down the street screaming like crazy rabid constipated freak

*prays*
Aimee-kins

(funnily the admissions tutor's brother in law lives a few doors from me)

Well...that could come in useful...like begging, blackmail, stalking etc etc etc
Alright. Sounds good if it's the grades from each paper. Coursework too?

And when is it on the 16th? I hope earlier than 12 GMT :s-smilie:
Reply 14
inquirer132
Yeah, I think you have to get them via your IBC. I remember last year some of the students at my school were lingering around the office trying to get a glimpse at their breakdown. So Lc, I think your IBC meant that he's allowed to show them to you on the 16th or that he's going to sent them to you that day.

yea, I think that might be it now:p:
So it's not going to be online? :s-smilie:

My IBC is off on holiday. Maybe I'll bug him but he might not have access to it as well.

Oh the false hope (not blaming you though lc)
Reply 16
Paradiddle_man
So it's not going to be online? :s-smilie:

My IBC is off on holiday. Maybe I'll bug him but he might not have access to it as well.

Oh the false hope (not blaming you though lc)

sorry:frown: I really thought that's what my IBC meant:frown: I shouldn't have assumed things:p:
and what's with all the IBCs and holidays! my IBC is a robot! I've never heard of her going on vacation since I've met her 4 years ago! (she was our IGCSE and A-levels coordinator then).
There should be a rule for IBCs in the vade Mecuum stating "if you take the job, DON'T GO ON HOLIDAYS!"
would be appropriate imo :p:
Reply 17
i cait wait til the day i get my IB score.....hahahahaha ill be in heaven...well..if i do well...will b in hell if i dont~ =.=
Reply 18
My coordinator's on holiday too. :/
guys before you get your hopes up, you don't get the actual percentages of the papers or coursework, you just get a grade on the 7 point scale.

Latest

Trending

Trending