Turn on thread page Beta
    • Thread Starter

    HI Guys I am a mature student of 57 years old I have just spent the last three years completing my HNC & HND in construction. I want to do my quantity surveying undergraduate part time I am thinking of going to Sheffield Hallam anyone who is at Sheffield or has left Sheffield Hallam university and give me there opion
Do you think parents should charge rent?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.