Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

I caught my boyfriend on Grindr when he was in bed with me. watch

Hi all.

I was in bed with my boyfriend (both gay males), recently and i turned over to see him browsing on Grindr he also has Tinder and Hornet.

How do i confront him about it?

:/

Thanks.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    Hi all.

I was in bed with my boyfriend (both gay males), recently and i turned over to see him browsing on Grindr he also has Tinder and Hornet.

How do i confront him about it?

:/

Thanks.
    'Stop looking up them hoes on grindr when we are ****ing luv'.

Thanks

ReputationRep:
    just ask him about it, in a friendly way, when you are together, but don't make it obvious you're jealous. be the bigger person and remain calm and it'll be better because then you can ask his reasoning. that way if you are prepared to forgive him, you won't be too worked up and won't say something stupid. if you choose to dump him because he's a douche, then you're calm and he can't accuse you of 'not thinking straight'. you seem the better guy and can kick him to the curb.

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: July 30, 2016
Poll
Who is your favourite TV detective?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.