Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta
    • Thread Starter


    I've been living in the UK for over five years and I've just been asked for the following evidence:

    Bank Statements - with evidence of regular activity
    Utility Bills
    Council Tax records
    Wage slips

    I only have a few of the original documents from back when they were sent to me.

    However, I was able to retrieve from the bank stamped documents which demonstrate regular activity.

    I also got in contact with my previous employers to provide me with P60 DUPLICATES. I told them I will require this in physical copy, sent to my home address.

    My confusion is regarding the word 'original'. I understand that you wont accept a printed copy of a pdf file, for instance, since that could be faked. However, if it is sent to me by the company on headed paper and stamped, will this be considered original? It surely is evidence.

    Edit: Can tenancy agreements be used as evidence? It doesn't seem to be included in the options.
    • TSR Support Team

    TSR Support Team
    Hi AntSou29

    Original document is the actual document, not replicated. We can not accept tenancy agreements. If it on company headed paper and stamped the assessors will review it.

What's the best type of cheese?
Useful resources

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.