Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    I am called Benjamin Brady Jones which is a double barrel name. I have extremely pale skin with spots on my forehead. I have freckles all over my face. I wear fixed braces on both teeth with blue bands. I wear north face a north face hoodie, t shirt, track pants and have Nike air 95 in full black. I have a black north face backpack. I extremely reek and fart all the time. I support UKIP and I wanted to leave the Eu as I think immigrants are taking are jobs. So am I a chav.

ReputationRep:
    No you need to support Labour.

ReputationRep:
    most kippers are chavs

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by intelligent con)
    most kippers are chavs
    They're really not.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Northface21)
    I am called Benjamin Brady Jones which is a double barrel name. I have extremely pale skin with spots on my forehead. I have freckles all over my face. I wear fixed braces on both teeth with blue bands. I wear north face a north face hoodie, t shirt, track pants and have Nike air 95 in full black. I have a black north face backpack. I extremely reek and fart all the time. I support UKIP and I wanted to leave the Eu as I think immigrants are taking are jobs. So am I a chav.
    ahaha where's your mate Benji? he's going to kill you

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: July 30, 2016
Poll
Do you like carrot cake?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.