Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

is it possible to study for 3 equity subjects in 4 days and get a 50? Watch

ReputationRep:
    I have a really bad memory right now due to medical reasons and I'm really stressed about this as it is my last year I'm down to getting 50 but getting anything lower would hurt as nobody will even read my CV.

Also: I cant apply for extenuating circumstances, I wanna graduate asap
    • Community Assistant
    • PS Reviewer

ReputationRep:
    Community Assistant
    PS Reviewer
    I learnt three in two days and got over 60% - just pick sensible topics that slightly overlap, and accept you can't learn everything.

Tracing is a good subject.

Get studying.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Mimir)
    I learnt three in two days and got over 60% - just pick sensible topics that slightly overlap, and accept you can't learn everything.

Tracing is a good subject.

Get studying.
    Well it would be fine if I had to answer one question but I need to answer three of them in the exam and they could be an essay or an exam (mixed)

ReputationRep:
    So do you think I would definitely get a question on tracing? We will be having one questio about each topic
    • Community Assistant
    • PS Reviewer

ReputationRep:
    Community Assistant
    PS Reviewer
    If it's one question per topic, then you'd better hurry up and be realistic about how much for each topic you can learn to try and answer each question.

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Would you like to hibernate through the winter months?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.