The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

A little off topic but am I the only girl that wouldn't give her boyfriend a blow job?? I just don't think it's something I would enjoy doing although I know he would and I find it a bit disgusting.
Reply 21
Anonymous
A little off topic but am I the only girl that wouldn't give her boyfriend a blow job?? I just don't think it's something I would enjoy doing although I know he would and I find it a bit disgusting.

face your fear babes.
Reply 22
Anonymous

If you wouldn't want to, you don't have to, but have you ever tried it? You might not dislike it so much. Maybe use flavoured condoms if it is the taste you don't like.
Seriously, stop fussing. Blowjobs are mega easy to give.

If your other boyfriend couldn't come, chances are you probably needed to use your hands too, always makes for a good combination. Have you any tonsils? I had mine removed when I was younger and well, we'll just say that it makes is a much better experience for the bloke...
Reply 24
Timeslikethese
Seriously, stop fussing. Blowjobs are mega easy to give.

If your other boyfriend couldn't come, chances are you probably needed to use your hands too, always makes for a good combination. Have you any tonsils? I had mine removed when I was younger and well, we'll just say that it makes is a much better experience for the bloke...

i like you.
Anonymous

It's not really about enjoying the act so much as enjoying what you're doing to the bloke. That's where it becomes fun and what makes you want to do it. It's not at all disgusting, but if you're really that uncomfortable with it, don't do it. The bloke will be more offended if you look forced and resigned into it.
chewwy
i like you.

That made me lol.

I laik you, I laik sex.

Borat ftw.
Reply 27
Anonymous

Ah i used to think this way, until i tried it for the first time
before i though it would be absolutley disgusting, nowadays i cant get enough
im pretty much addicted, cant say my bf complains though.
Trust me, its just as fun (and arousing) giving your bf pleasure as it is recieving it, and i really do mean that.
It'd be a shame for you to miss out, give it a try :wink:
Reply 28
Lucy May
Trust me, its just as fun (and arousing) giving your bf pleasure as it is recieving it, and i really do mean that.

wowee. i like you even more.
Lucy May

Addicted? lol.

Yeah I enjoy it and yeah the other half gets alot but addicted? :/
As long as you don't bite his cock off, he'll like whatever you give him
Reply 31
timeslikethese is right, using your hand as well as mouth is the way forward (i.e **** and suck), its probably inevitable anyway give your mouth would get tired. She’s also right that its mega easy, there’s no need to go online and 'look for tips', there's only so many nuances to sucking someone off. Secondly, talking about it is the best way, as people have said. Share the problem and make the activity a joint venture. If you begin thinking 'ive got to deliver the goods, ive got to make him cum' then that just sucks (ha ha, I just noticed that pun); sex is meant to be fun and talking about it before you do it will take the pressure off and make it way more fun, especially if you agree that the first few times, both with you doing him and him doing you, are just going to be when your working things out. Its usually a laugh anyway when you start off and you don’t know what you’re doing, although its pretty much impossible not to know how to suck on something.
Lucy May

Thanks, I'll definitely give it a go but the thought of it isn't great!

And go you!
The beauty of relationships is that you don't enter into one as a sexual pro, no matter how many other people you have slept with, and the thing that makes a relationship good is exploring what works for each other, it'd be boring if you knew straight away. You have to enjoy getting to know somebody in that way, and once you have done, it's nice to have sex with somebody who knows your body well.

This is why I don't think I would enjoy a one night stand with a complete stranger, they would know nothing about me at all or even want to take the time to know.
Reply 34
With the right guy it can be very good. Maybe your last bf was just wierd.
lea164
With the right guy it can be very good. Maybe your last bf was just wierd.

Sound advice :rolleyes:
I'll reiterate what others have said: there is no such thing as a bad bj!
I know it can seem terrifying at first but try it, let your boyfriend know you're nervous.
Use your mouth and your hands and just be gentle (and don't bite!)
However if he tries to pull your head while you're *down there*, then give him a good slap. When you're giving a guy a bj, there's nothing worse than the guy pulling on your head or hair and making you gag.
Reply 37
The beauty of relationships is that you don't enter into one as a sexual pro, no matter how many other people you have slept with, and the thing that makes a relationship good is exploring what works for each other, it'd be boring if you knew straight away. You have to enjoy getting to know somebody in that way, and once you have done, it's nice to have sex with somebody who knows your body well.

This is why I don't think I would enjoy a one night stand with a complete stranger, they would know nothing about me at all or even want to take the time to know.

You're right again. Are you like TSR's sex councillor or somthing?
Consie
You're right again. Are you like TSR's sex councillor or somthing?

I turned 20 on monday, I feel I am a TSR elder and a wise one at that :p:
Reply 39
invisible_gal
I'll reiterate what others have said: there is no such thing as a bad bj!
I know it can seem terrifying at first but try it, let your boyfriend know you're nervous.
Use your mouth and your hands and just be gentle (and don't bite!)
However if he tries to pull your head while you're *down there*, then give him a good slap. When you're giving a guy a bj, there's nothing worse than the guy pulling on your head or hair and making you gag.

Just because you don't like it doesn't mean others don't, I've known plenty of girls who like having their head pushed down. :rolleyes:

Latest

Trending

Trending