Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Are there any UK sites along the lines of snorgtees, bustedtees and similar such American T-shirt websites? I'd rather not pay the high shipping costs.

Cheers.

ReputationRep:
    http://www.itiswhatitis.co.uk

if you're ever in manchester go to afflecks palace, on the ground floor they sell all the funny logo tees. i think the shops called grin.

ReputationRep:
    I love Afflecks Palace! Haven't been there for years though.

ReputationRep:
    Burt's shirts are in the UK and stock snorgtees - http://www.burtsshirts.co.uk

Free delivery as well.

ReputationRep:
    Isn't Snorg like $8 shipping, thats not bad. Only order one or two tees and you shouldn't have to pay tax
    • PS Helper
    • Wiki Support Team

ReputationRep:
    PS Helper
    Wiki Support Team
    www.8ball.co.uk has some great t-shirts =D including one which is my slogan I sent them =D

ReputationRep:
    Chargrilled.co.uk, I have used them in the past and found them to be very reasonable and reliable.

ReputationRep:
    www.TruffleShuffle.co.uk

(Original post by spiked_elf)

if you're ever in manchester go to afflecks palace, on the ground floor they sell all the funny logo tees. i think the shops called grin.
    There is one in Liverpool too. In the new Quiggins at Grand Central on Renshaw Street.
    The sell t shirt like the ones on www.grindstore.com

I never find UK ones as funny as Snorg though.

ReputationRep:
    I like www.nerdtshirtsuk.com I've had a few nice ones from there, very funny! Or www.threadless.com is pretty good, they sometimes have offers on with free shipping to the UK but if you order too many you'll get charged by customs.

ReputationRep:
    Hey, I found this webby:

your-tees.spreadshirt.co.uk

it has a few good tees and seems to update all the time.

Hope this helps.

ReputationRep:
    TruffleShuffle.co.uk
    Also, if you type Goodie Two Sleeves, sometimes UK websites sell their tees.

ReputationRep:
    8ball, beat tees clothing and truffle shuffle in the uk are the best sites online for funny t-shirts.

ReputationRep:
    Funny slogan shirts, probably the worst thing in the world.

ReputationRep:
    Pretty sure TKMaxx stock them, or similar...

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: December 2, 2014
Poll
Black Friday: Yay or Nay?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.