Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Hey guys

I'll be attending Liverpool Hope studying Criminology, I recently got my accommodation offer for Newman Halls. I wondered if anyone else was doing the same course or got offered Newman Halls?? It will be great to hear from you!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SomeStudent_)
    Hey guys

I'll be attending Liverpool Hope studying Criminology, I recently got my accommodation offer for Newman Halls. I wondered if anyone else was doing the same course or got offered Newman Halls?? It will be great to hear from you!
    I am doing combined honours criminology and sociology but not staying in halls at all. Will be living at home

ReputationRep:
    Hey guys

Hey I'm doing criminology at Liverpool Hope too 😊 I'm not living in halls though...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Rebekah Jayne)
    Hey I'm doing criminology at Liverpool Hope too 😊 I'm not living in halls though...
    I'm studying criminology too😊 But not living in halls either

ReputationRep:
    Hey guys

I'm studying criminology too, have any of you seen the timetable yet?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Newbie16)
    I'm studying criminology too, have any of you seen the timetable yet?
    Hey yes I have. I'm in on Monday Thursday and Fridays

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Rebekah Jayne)
    Hey yes I have. I'm in on Monday Thursday and Fridays
    Thanks! I got mine too in the end, Thursday and Friday

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What's your favourite Christmas sweets?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.