Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Hi guys, so i passed my interview for tesco and have been offered a part time job working in the frozen department but still a checkout customer assistant. I was told to order the uniform online but don't know how to go about this. I don't know where to order the maximum number of clothing possible as i don't want to seem like a hoarder but i don't want to end up having the minimum when everyone else has spares. I am allowed two maximum trousers, three tops and two jackets. There's also gloves and thermals. Do you reckon i should order them too seeing as i will be working in the frozen department and may require them? I just don't want to seem greedy but i don't want to miss out on anything i might need! If anyone has worked in tesco please let me know what you did! Thanks

ReputationRep:
    Tesco, **** good luck mate. I'd rather be dodging bullets in the Middle East then work in a supermarket. I worked in Tesco for work experience and it was ****, I was staking shelves for a week, unpaid.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ashwa)
    Hi guys, so i passed my interview for tesco and have been offered a part time job working in the frozen department but still a checkout customer assistant. I was told to order the uniform online but don't know how to go about this. I don't know where to order the maximum number of clothing possible as i don't want to seem like a hoarder but i don't want to end up having the minimum when everyone else has spares. I am allowed two maximum trousers, three tops and two jackets. There's also gloves and thermals. Do you reckon i should order them too seeing as i will be working in the frozen department and may require them? I just don't want to seem greedy but i don't want to miss out on anything i might need! If anyone has worked in tesco please let me know what you did! Thanks
    Tesco is an absolutely incredible place to work, I loved working there! I was on the Checkouts, and had one pair of trousers (never ever wore them because they were massive), a skirt, two/three short-sleeve tops and one/two jackets, which was fine for me because I usually only worked three shifts a week so I could wash everything in time

ReputationRep:
    I've now been at Tesco for nearly 10 weeks and have not received my uniform, it's a bit of a mick take if you ask me but I just ordered fleeces and trousers for the winter. If I need to change it in the future, it's easily done on a new uniform request

Poll
Do you agree with the PM's proposal to cut tuition fees for some courses?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.