Turn on thread page Beta

Sensitive and explicit male anatomy issue! watch

Hey fellow males (and females who couldn't resist clicking ),

Firstly i'd like to thank everyone in advance for helping me with this problem. it's something potentially embarassing, and i've been stressed out about it for a while now.

basically i think my foreskin is too long. it fully covers my penis when erect (and obviously when not erect). it can be rolled back fine, but this creates alot of loose skin. i masturbate with the foreskin over the head (not rolled back) but this does not appear the normal practise. eg, with condoms you are told to roll back the foreskin before putting on the condom. this is uncomfortable and not practical.

does anyone have any knowledge/ advice on the subject? i have been quite brief as it's late (or early) so i can answer more specific questions later.

thanks loads!!!

ReputationRep:
    Doesn't sound unusually long to me. Or if it is, I'm in the same boat. Can't say I'd ever thought of that as unusual. But if it's bothering you, you could possibly have a part-circumcision of some sort.

ReputationRep:
    Im circumcised looking at all you poor souls worried about foreskin makes me oh so happy.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by moh_of_sssmallnessss)
    Im circumcised looking at all you poor souls worried about foreskin makes me oh so happy.
    An uncircumcised person can be circumcised whenever they want, you will never get your foreskin back.
    • Wiki Support Team

ReputationRep:
    Wiki Support Team
    (Original post by Cage)
    Doesn't sound unusually long to me. Or if it is, I'm in the same boat. Can't say I'd ever thought of that as unusual. But if it's bothering you, you could possibly have a part-circumcision of some sort.
    :ditto:

Hehe me too

OK well if it's not abnormal, then how do you, um, wear condoms, and, um, masturbate? sorry for the level of graphic imagery! thanks alot.

ReputationRep:
    I have seen plenty of those willy things (well enough) to tell you not to worry

Unless of course it hurts?

ReputationRep:
    My husband's is like this also (he'd probably not be impressed with me for sharing that little piece of information but oh well lol). It doesn't seem to cause him any concern whatsoever, and it certainly doesn't...ahem...hinder anything as he's fathered almost 2 children!

Don't worry about it, it's quite normal. I'm sure foreskins come in different shapes and sizes just like most body parts.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by contauri)
    An uncircumcised person can be circumcised whenever they want, you will never get your foreskin back.
    owned!!

I'm also in the same boat. As long as your foreskin can retract to show the head (without hurting) then I don't think there's any problem.

First of all, don't worry, it's quite normal to have a foreskin that long

One of my friends has actually been having pretty much exactly the same problem as you. He'd always masturbated in the way you described, and found it strange and uncomfortable to pull the foreskin right back in order to put a condom on.
    I think it's partly a matter of getting used to an unfamiliar sensation. Also, if you have never masturbated by pulling the foreskin over the head, then it might be quite tight which could make things more difficult.
    One guy recommended trying to masturbate in this way in order to get used to the feeling, and also possibly stretch the foreskin, though I've no idea if this would actually work.
    With condoms, if you've not used them before, practising putting them on is probably a good idea.

ReputationRep:
    it's quite usual to masturbate without the foreskin coming back over the head... as long as the foreskin is out of the way (like sort of "tucked" behind the head) during intercourse then it's completely fine.

If you really think it's too much of a burden then go see a doctor about it. He'll probably recommend circumcision if he sees that it is distressing you. However I think you can have a partial circumcision (Basically the overhanging skin is removed) I don't know if you can have partial's done on the NHS though.

ReputationRep:
    Hey fellow Peterborian!

Anyway, to the OP - get circumcised Well, get a doc's advice first and then perhaps consider circumcision.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by irisng)
    Anyway, to the OP - get circumcised
    !?!?!

you're a girl, please keep your awful advice out of this thread.

(Original post by irisng)
    Anyway, to the OP - get circumcised Well, get a doc's advice first and then perhaps consider circumcision.
    Well, i wouldn't encourage him to get circumcised, a couple of (volutarily) cut guys i've talked to said they wish thier skin was still intact, because they lost alot of sensitivity.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by HeadShock)
    owned!!
    Indubitably.

I'm a girl and always wondered - does circumcision make it harder to masturbate? Because for masturbation surely guys need a bit of loose skin? Sorry, just curious!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by contauri)
    Hahahahaha, righteous dude. Awesome.

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: July 13, 2007
Poll
Have you ever experienced bullying?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.