Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Hey, guys, I'm doing Streetcar for my A level exam 2017 and was wondering if anyone had any notes or essays I could look at? I'd be extremely grateful, thanks
    • Section Leader
    • Very Important Poster

ReputationRep:
    Section Leader
    Very Important Poster
    (Original post by studentjjs)
    Hey, guys, I'm doing Streetcar for my A level exam 2017 and was wondering if anyone had any notes or essays I could look at? I'd be extremely grateful, thanks
    Take a look at the notes on Litcharts, shmoop and sparknotes, I found them really useful
    • TSR Support Team
    • Study Helper

ReputationRep:
    TSR Support Team
    Study Helper
    I studied this text for A-level.

Is there anything you need help with in particular?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by The Empire Odyssey)

Hey, I mean any notes or past exemplar essays would be a great help! Thanks

ReputationRep:
    I have a ton of notes but all my essays are handwritten so probably not much help. I can send you whatever you need though?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by blue2337)
    I have a ton of notes but all my essays are handwritten so probably not much help. I can send you whatever you need though?
    Honestly anything u have for me would be brilliant thank you!!

ReputationRep:
    it would be great if you could forward those to me to , need all the help i can get :-)

ReputationRep:
    Hi I am studying a streetcar named desire and I actually really like it so any notes you have would go a long war for me thanks

ReputationRep:
    Could you forward them to me aswell please?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by warrensmith867)
    Could you forward them to me aswell please?
    Haven't received anything from anyone still lmao

ReputationRep:
    I got an A last year for AS ocr lit and I got plenty of essays or notes if you want
    • Political Ambassador

ReputationRep:
    Political Ambassador
    (Original post by OddFuturez)
    I got an A last year for AS ocr lit and I got plenty of essays or notes if you want
    Please can you send them to me too?

ReputationRep:
    Please! That would be great, really appreciate it

ReputationRep:
    Can you send them to me as well please?

Thank you

ReputationRep:
    would you mind sending me them too, having a bit of trouble with a streetcar atm.
    thanks

ReputationRep:
    Anyone doing Streetcar vs The Duchess of Malfi??

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by The Empire Odyssey)

Hey, I mean any notes or past exemplar essays would be a great help! Thanks
    would you be able to PM me any note soyu have, it will be a great help
    thanks

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Gingerbread101)
    Take a look at the notes on Litcharts, shmoop and sparknotes, I found them really useful

I hope you are having a good dayI am writing to you to see if you may be able to help me, i am in Year 13 and my exams are coming up! i have seen some excellent resources on lilcharts but need to subscribe for it, but i cannot afford it. I was wondering if you has=d a login, and if so, if i may borrow it? It would mean the world to me and may allow me to get the grades to continue on the path SET FOR MEmany thanks
    • Section Leader
    • Very Important Poster

ReputationRep:
    Section Leader
    Very Important Poster
    (Original post by lascelles101)
    I hope you are having a good dayI am writing to you to see if you may be able to help me, i am in Year 13 and my exams are coming up! i have seen some excellent resources on lilcharts but need to subscribe for it, but i cannot afford it. I was wondering if you has=d a login, and if so, if i may borrow it? It would mean the world to me and may allow me to get the grades to continue on the path SET FOR MEmany thanks
    Last time I used it I didn't need to subscribe, everything I needed was free to access :dontknow:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by lascelles101)
    I'd downloaded the streetcar lit chart before it became a subscription service. I've attached it, if you want it:
    Attached Images
  1. File Type: pdf a-streetcar-named-desire-LitChart.pdf (296.8 KB, 193 views)

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
Updated: July 3, 2017
Poll
Do you like carrot cake?
Useful resources

Make your revision easier

OMAM

Ultimate Of Mice And Men Thread

Plot, context, character analysis and everything in between.

Notes

Revision Hub

All our revision materials in one place

Love books

Common grammar and vocabulary problems

Get your questions asked and answered

Useful literary websitesStudy help rules and posting guidelines

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.