The Student Room Group

Participants needed - Masters Dissertation - Psycholinguistics Survey

Hi, I'm looking for participants for my masters dissertation. The aim of this study is to to investigate how we bring meaning to the words that we use to describe objects and entities we might encounter in the world.You will be required to rate a number of different words along six dimensions of perceptual experience (e.g. Seeing, Hearing, Smelling, Feeling, etc.) using your own best judgement.In order to participate you will need to fulfil two criteria. You must be, i) Aged 18 or above, AND, ii) A native speaker of English (English is your first language).The survey will take 20-30 minutes to complete.I am also happy to complete your surveys in returnWhilst i can't pay you for your individual participation, if you include your email address at the end of the survey I will enter you into a draw for a chance to win a £10 amazon giftcard/voucher.
I would really appreciate your participation in this study. The survey can be accessed by clicking the link belowThank you

Hamza

https://lancasteruni.qualtrics.com/SE/?SID=SV_bpyBOIbfqDkGSr3

**PLEASE NOTE: If you are in the process of completing a MATHEMATICS degree or have already completed one PLEASE DO NOT USE THE ABOVE LINK. Instead, message me or post in here letting me know and i will provide you with a separate survey link**

Thank you once again.

Quick Reply