Hulme Hall 2016 Applicants - Let's get to know each other ! Watch

FraJaco
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 3 years ago
Hi Guys
I created this thread as I've thought that we can get to know each other before university I belive this is a great way to prepare for the uni and to make fresher week more enjoyable and less stressful. I know that our rooms may not be so close to each other but we will definitively find ourselves later on the campus.

We can also create a new group on FB as other Hulme hall 2016 groups are dead and not responding to PM from what I've seen
RalucaN
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
(Original post by FraJaco)
Hi Guys
I created this thread as I've thought that we can get to know each other before university I belive this is a great way to prepare for the uni and to make fresher week more enjoyable and less stressful. I know that our rooms may not be so close to each other but we will definitively find ourselves later on the campus.

We can also create a new group on FB as other Hulme hall 2016 groups are dead and not responding to PM from what I've seen
Hello! I got my accomodation offer in Burkhardt House but I've heard it's Hulme Hall's "sister hall" cause they are right next to each other. So.. Nice to meet you!!
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

University open days

• University of Manchester
    Undergraduate Undergraduate
    Fri, 19 Jun '20
    Sat, 20 Jun '20
    Sat, 3 Oct '20

Do you work while at uni?