Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    thoughts on the script/book that has just come out

ReputationRep:
    Well the beginning his god awful like Eastenders with wands. but once we get into the story it's ok it's not the best harry potter story by a long shout but you can really tell when J K Rowling takes over she stopped it being Bad it's worth a read but don expect another OOTP.

over all it's fun read and I'll probably red it again but it by no means the best in the series.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by jonathanemptage)
    Well the beginning his god awful like Eastenders with wands. but once we get into the story it's ok it's not the best harry potter story by a long shout but you can really tell when J K Rowling takes over she stopped it being Bad it's worth a read but don expect another OOTP.

over all it's fun read and I'll probably red it again but it by no means the best in the series.
    have you read the whole thing? Has it only just come out? I assume it is about Harry Potter and co when they are older

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by karl pilkington)
    have you read the whole thing? Has it only just come out? I assume it is about Harry Potter and co when they are older
    yep I was in lying down ill and had nothing better to do. But I feel bit better now and have managed to get up.

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Brexit voters: Do you stand by your vote?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.