Adult Nursing Portsmouth 2017

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    Just wondering who else is starting Adult Nursing in Febuary 2017 at Portsmouth University.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by DanaBrownx)
    Just wondering who else is starting Adult Nursing in Febuary 2017 at Portsmouth University.
    Me!!!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Nichloe)
    Me!!!
    Yey!
    Finally found someone

ReputationRep:
    I'll be starting in February too.

ReputationRep:
    Yey, it's so hard to find people xx

ReputationRep:
    Is anyone having issues with student finance?

ReputationRep:
    I aplied for 2018 but they want to consider me for 2017. Any idea on timetable rtc?

ReputationRep:
    Nope, not yet. I've had no information sent through yet xx

ReputationRep:
    Just received my offer for a place in feb!!! is anyone else going to be applying for accomodation??

ReputationRep:
    I applied but accommodation is full and now struggling to find private accommodation

ReputationRep:
    I applied but accommodation is full and now struggling to find private accommodation
    how annoying!!! the uni said that i would be able to find accomodation when they invited me for an interview

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by livsep)
    how annoying!!! the uni said that i would be able to find accomodation when they invited me for an interview
    Yeah I know me too, since I was coming from quite a distance away, so frustrating

ReputationRep:
    Yeah I know me too, since I was coming from quite a distance away, so frustrating
    same, i'm from wales so if i don't have any accomodation i can't go, will have to go private then or hope someone drops out?

ReputationRep:
    same, i'm from wales so if i don't have any accomodation i can't go, will have to go private then or hope someone drops out?
    Seems we are in the very same predicament

ReputationRep:
    I am so lost, i really don't know what to do, If I can't live there i wont be going to uni. The only thing i have found is private accomodation but thats a 51 week contract plus 275+ rent a week Have you asked the uni about it? Have they been any help?

ReputationRep:
    I am so lost, i really don't know what to do, If I can't live there i wont be going to uni. The only thing i have found is private accomodation but thats a 51 week contract plus 275+ rent a week Have you asked the uni about it? Have they been any help?
    I'm in the same route, plus I won't get enough money to cover my rent alone from the maintenxe loan which is only £2300. Do you have Facebook?

ReputationRep:
    I'm in the same route, plus I won't get enough money to cover my rent alone from the maintenxe loan which is only £2300. Do you have Facebook?
    yes olivia sepahpour x

ReputationRep:

i think we're all on the same boat. im struggling to find accommodation as well. i tried talking to the uni about it, they just told me to come to an open weekend where everyone goes house hunting. i explained to them i don't actually start till February but they were like come down and see if you can find someone in a similar situation. they told me what they could and advised me how they could but not much help.
    i cant attend Portsmouth if i dont get accommodation either. As for covering rent, wont you get any Bursary money?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by YangEatsOreos)
    i think we're all on the same boat. im struggling to find accommodation as well. i tried talking to the uni about it, they just told me to come to an open weekend where everyone goes house hunting. i explained to them i don't actually start till February but they were like come down and see if you can find someone in a similar situation. they told me what they could and advised me how they could but not much help.
    i cant attend Portsmouth if i dont get accommodation either. As for covering rent, wont you get any Bursary money?
    the uni just arent helpful at all, bursary money will cover but only if the accomodation is affordable, feel free to add me on facebook my name is olivia sepahpour, me and dana are trying to find others so that we can potentially do a house share situation if you are interested, then i can make a facebook group chat x

ReputationRep:
    Hey, I just got an offer today for nursing at portsmouth, I had my interview 3 weeks ago and they told us then that accommodation would be available for everyone starting in Feb??

Write a reply… Reply
Submit reply

Register

Thanks for posting! You just need to create an account in order to submit the post
  1. this can't be left blank
    that username has been taken, please choose another Forgotten your password?
  2. this can't be left blank
    this email is already registered. Forgotten your password?
  3. this can't be left blank

6 characters or longer with both numbers and letters is safer

4. this can't be left empty
    your full birthday is required
  1. Oops, you need to agree to our Ts&Cs to register
  2. Slide to join now Processing…

Updated: December 30, 2016
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Poll
Which is the best season?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.