Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Just wondering who else is starting Adult Nursing in Febuary 2017 at Portsmouth University.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by DanaBrownx)
    Just wondering who else is starting Adult Nursing in Febuary 2017 at Portsmouth University.
    Me!!!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Nichloe)
    Me!!!
    Yey!
    Finally found someone

ReputationRep:
    I'll be starting in February too.

ReputationRep:
    Yey, it's so hard to find people xx

ReputationRep:
    Is anyone having issues with student finance?

ReputationRep:
    I aplied for 2018 but they want to consider me for 2017. Any idea on timetable rtc?

ReputationRep:
    Nope, not yet. I've had no information sent through yet xx

ReputationRep:
    Just received my offer for a place in feb!!! is anyone else going to be applying for accomodation??

ReputationRep:
    I applied but accommodation is full and now struggling to find private accommodation

ReputationRep:
    I applied but accommodation is full and now struggling to find private accommodation
    how annoying!!! the uni said that i would be able to find accomodation when they invited me for an interview

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by livsep)
    how annoying!!! the uni said that i would be able to find accomodation when they invited me for an interview
    Yeah I know me too, since I was coming from quite a distance away, so frustrating

ReputationRep:
    Yeah I know me too, since I was coming from quite a distance away, so frustrating
    same, i'm from wales so if i don't have any accomodation i can't go, will have to go private then or hope someone drops out?

ReputationRep:
    same, i'm from wales so if i don't have any accomodation i can't go, will have to go private then or hope someone drops out?
    Seems we are in the very same predicament

ReputationRep:
    I am so lost, i really don't know what to do, If I can't live there i wont be going to uni. The only thing i have found is private accomodation but thats a 51 week contract plus 275+ rent a week Have you asked the uni about it? Have they been any help?

ReputationRep:
    I am so lost, i really don't know what to do, If I can't live there i wont be going to uni. The only thing i have found is private accomodation but thats a 51 week contract plus 275+ rent a week Have you asked the uni about it? Have they been any help?
    I'm in the same route, plus I won't get enough money to cover my rent alone from the maintenxe loan which is only £2300. Do you have Facebook?

ReputationRep:

i think we're all on the same boat. im struggling to find accommodation as well. i tried talking to the uni about it, they just told me to come to an open weekend where everyone goes house hunting. i explained to them i don't actually start till February but they were like come down and see if you can find someone in a similar situation. they told me what they could and advised me how they could but not much help.
    i cant attend Portsmouth if i dont get accommodation either. As for covering rent, wont you get any Bursary money?

ReputationRep:
    Hey, I just got an offer today for nursing at portsmouth, I had my interview 3 weeks ago and they told us then that accommodation would be available for everyone starting in Feb??

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ssarp)
    Hey, I just got an offer today for nursing at portsmouth, I had my interview 3 weeks ago and they told us then that accommodation would be available for everyone starting in Feb??
    That's not what we have been told. Plus I enquired about it and got told to ring back in November so I have and then said if we did get accommodation in halls it would only be until June 2017, we wouldn't get the full year.

ReputationRep:
    I'm applying too! maybe we should all make a Facebook groupchat?

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Should Spain allow Catalonia to declare independence?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.