The Student Room Group
Students relax on campus, Teesside University
Teesside University
Middlesbrough
Visit website

Teesside University Kickstart Award

Hi. Just wondering if anybody can help me. I have been given an unconditional offer for Law starting this September. I am eligible for the kickstart award but do I need to apply for it or what? Thanks
Reply 1
Original post by jmrochester
Hi. Just wondering if anybody can help me. I have been given an unconditional offer for Law starting this September. I am eligible for the kickstart award but do I need to apply for it or what? Thanks

Hi there

Congratulations on receiving your offer - we're looking forward to you joining us!

Once you enroll and begin attending your course the University will automatically assess you for our Kickstart award. You don't need to apply.

You'll be informed about whether you have been granted the award in October. Providing that your application with Student Finance England has been processed and you have received your first loan installment you should then receive your Kickstart money in late October/early November.

Hope this helps. Drop us a message back if you have any questions (or contact our student finance team by calling 01642 342277 or emailing [email protected]).

In a nutshell you don't need to worry, just get yourself here for enrollment and start enjoying University - we'll do the rest!

:h:

Find out more about our undergraduate scholarships and awards.
Students relax on campus, Teesside University
Teesside University
Middlesbrough
Visit website

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending