Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:

""Is that what God does? He helps? Tell me, why didn't God help my innocent friend who died for no reason while the guilty ran free? Okay. Fine. Forget the one offs. How about the countless wars declared in his name? Okay. Fine. Let's skip the random, meaningless murder for a second, shall we? How about the racist, sexist, phobia soup we've all been drowning in because of him? And I'm not just talking about Jesus. I'm talking about all organised religion. Exclusive groups created to manage control. A dealer getting people hooked on the drug of hope. His followers, nothing but addicts who want their hit of ******** to keep their dopamine of ignorance. Addicts. Afraid to believe the truth. That there's no order. There's no power. That all religions are just metastasising mind worms, meant to divide us so it's easier to rule us by the charlatans that wanna run us. All we are to them are paying fanboys of their poorly-written sci-fi franchise. If I don't listen to my imaginary friend, why the **** should I listen to yours? People think their worship's some key to happiness. That's just how he owns you. Even I'm not crazy enough to believe that distortion of reality. So **** God. He's not a good enough scapegoat for me."

ReputationRep:
    Mr Robot is ******* awesome, isn't it?
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    Community Assistant
    when nadiya won bake off :party:
    TheEmperorofCats

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by oShahpo)
    Mr Robot is fkin awesome, isn't it?
    No doubt about that

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by CheeseIsVeg)
    TheEmperorofCats
    I'm sure it was
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    Community Assistant
    (Original post by TheEmperorofCats)
    I'm sure it was
    watch
    it
    nooooooooow
    • TSR Support Team
    • Peer Support Volunteers
    • Clearing and Applications Advisor

ReputationRep:
    TSR Support Team
    Peer Support Volunteers
    Clearing and Applications Advisor
    (Original post by CheeseIsVeg)
    TheEmperorofCats
    She was quite possibly the unhappiest winner of the GBBO ever
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    Community Assistant
    (Original post by Deyesy)
    She was quite possible the unhappiest winner of the GBBO ever
    the feels tho!

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Brussels sprouts
    Useful resources
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.