Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    why you are jealous or envious about something or something. Because of what or whom are you feeling this way? What does it take to get you to this point?
    • Section Leader
    • Very Important Poster
    • Peer Support Volunteers

ReputationRep:
    Section Leader
    Very Important Poster
    Peer Support Volunteers
    (Original post by Macel)
    why you are jealous or envious about something or something. Because of what or whom are you feeling this way? What does it take to get you to this point?
    I get occasionally jealous at seeing children happy with both of their parents, as i ve lost all nearly all of my memories of having that but i recognize that this isnt healthy so i keep myself much more in check when it comes to this and one day i hope to stop feeling like that at all.

Literally the only thing I'm salty about is some girl who tried to cheat on her bf with me, is still happy with her bf after like 4 years.

ReputationRep:
    Nothing really.

If someone has something that I want for myself, I go after it. And if it's physically unattainable then I get over it.

My mum told me life is too short to get stress over, so I don't.

ReputationRep:
    People who seem to have everything in life: fame, happiness, looks, talent, love, health, youth, money, intelligence...

ReputationRep:
    The cognitive dissonance of extreme left wingers. Requires unimaginable mental gymnastics.

*tries to make everyone about politics*

ReputationRep:
    People who are either naturally gifted/talented at playing guitar or can learn to play to the same, or a higher level than me in a shorter amount of time. The main cause of this would probably be my disability that makes it many times harder for me to play. Bear in mind I've been playing for around 13 years and it only take many people months to a year to get to where I am.

TL;DR Inferiority complex caused by disability

ReputationRep:
    People who are healthy - mentally and physically. I'm happy for them that they are healthy of course but I won't lie, sometimes I do get a twinge of jealousy when I'm in and out of appointments, in pain, have mental distress etc.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Spock's Socks)
    People who are healthy - mentally and physically. I'm happy for them that they are healthy of course but I won't lie, sometimes I do get a twinge of jealousy when I'm in and out of appointments, in pain, have mental distress etc.

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Yeah I know the feeling. I wish I could live a normal healthy life

ReputationRep:
    Stupid rubbish Bands playing gigs at top places like the big major festivals, i should be on stage!!

Posted from TSR Mobile

Poll
Favourite type of bread
Useful resources

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.