The Student Room Group

Girls, are birthmarks a turn off?

I'm pretty insecure about my birthmarks, I have them dotted all over my body so i feel really awkward when I go swimming or if I go to the beach. I used to get teased about it at school.

I have a decent body shape though, I work out at the gym and I'm very active when it comes to exercise. Unfortunately no amount of exercise can remove them and I don't want to pay to get them clinically removed.

But girls, if you noticed a guy had birthmarks covering their body, would that be an instant turn off?
What type of birthmarks are they?

I wouldn't find birthmarks on a guy a turn-off, as long as he is confident about them I'd probably forget that they're there.
Nope :smile: Nothing wrong with it at all!
I wouldn't mind (am a girl) , if a guy has a nice personality then a few birthmarks Wouldn't make him unattractive to me and any girl who thinks like that doesn't deserve you. Don't get them removed , they're a part of who you are and if someone can't accept that you're better off without them
Reply 4
Original post by sugarflower
What type of birthmarks are they?

I wouldn't find birthmarks on a guy a turn-off, as long as he is confident about them I'd probably forget that they're there.

I don't know what you mean by "what type". They're like dark blotches on my body. I had so many when i was younger, a lot have faded but I still have quite a number of them.
nope
if any girl should be turned off then they aren't worth fussing over Monsieur :yep:
You need to get your confidence game up! Only superficial girls will be turned off by birthmarks and I am sure you are not looking for those. Birthmarks make you-You, that wonderful, unique individual that you really are. As long as you are feeling confident about yourself, everyone else will be drawn towards you. So embrace your skin and don't be afraid to show your birthmarks off, trust me, dude they are cool!
Reply 7
If acne didn't put me off of someone, one simple birthmark wouldn't either. We all have our physical imperfections and to the right person, these won't matter and in fact, they won't even notice it after a few mins as it just doesn't matter.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending