Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

I mean I'm into reasonable average build females yet I just keep seeing so many Fat Girls around, with so many girls having become fat in the last few years or so its a real problem finding any that are single that are a reasonable size, any other guys come across this problem?

ReputationRep:
    :nothing::nothing:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by PrincessBO$$)
    :nothing::nothing:
    My exact response.
    • Very Important Poster
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    Very Important Poster
    Welcome Squad
    Nope, it's a global recession

ReputationRep:
    If you going to do this, at least don't do it anon. Be a man.

fit birds are going extinct mate

(Original post by Anonymous)
    fit birds are going extinct mate
    Yeah, they seem a lot scarcer than they used to be I'm sure

I mean you get a lot of guys on here saying they haven't got a girlfriend and can't seem to get one, my self included. I did a poll a while back on here and there were far more guys on here without a girl than girls without a guy. Many guys like me wouldn't dream of settling for a porker whatever the case, its not something we can bring ourselves to do. Yet a lot of girls in this country seem to take pride in making themselves fat from what I can see.

ReputationRep:
    It's hardly surprising you're not getting anywhere if on top of obviously poor looks you bring a cowardly anonymous and offensive post character. No one forces anyone to fancy anyone else. I would take a hard look in the mirror and after you've finished throwing up resolve to be a better person if you want to stand a chance of spreading your genes.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by UWS)
    Nope, it's a global recession
    LMAO

ReputationRep:
    I mean I'm into reasonable average build females yet I just keep seeing so many Fat Girls around, with so many girls having become fat in the last few years or so its a real problem finding any that are single that are a reasonable size, any other guys come across this problem?
    And I thought the government was clamping down on recreational drug use...

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Suspect you live in a fat (i.e. poor) part of the country. No shortage of fitties everywhere else mate..

Posted from TSR Mobile

(Original post by Zarek)
    It's hardly surprising you're not getting anywhere if on top of obviously poor looks you bring a cowardly anonymous and offensive post character. No one forces anyone to fancy anyone else. I would take a hard look in the mirror and after you've finished throwing up resolve to be a better person if you want to stand a chance of spreading your genes.

If this fat women keep reproducing, wont we just have a nation of blobs?

ReputationRep:
    Well, considering women outnumber men, probably, especially when you factor out gays and lesbians.

ReputationRep:
    😐😑

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous;[url="tel:66773738")
    66773738[/url]]If this fat women keep reproducing, wont we just have a nation of blobs?
    You cannot be a student. Admission standards cannot have sunk so low

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous;[url="tel:66773738")
    66773738[/url]]If this fat women keep reproducing, wont we just have a nation of blobs?
    You cannot be a student. Admission standards cannot have sunk so low.

ReputationRep:
    If you get muscle gains and have a pretty face there are.

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: August 6, 2016
Poll
Do you agree with the PM's proposal to cut tuition fees for some courses?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.