Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

[McDonalds]: How do I book a holiday / time off online as an employee? Watch

ReputationRep:
    And also is it too late too book it? I am a Trainee and my holiday is in two weeks.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by *JustARandomGuy*)
    And also is it too late too book it? I am a Trainee and my holiday is in two weeks.
    It might be a bit late- depending on how far ahead the scheduling manager is ahead with the schedule.
    This close to the date- id speak to the manager who does the schedule asap and sort it with them.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by *JustARandomGuy*)
    that is way too close they need several months notice at best.
    could ask for it as unpaid leave since you had the holiday booked before you started but why didn't you tell them prior to accepting the job you had a holiday booked long before?

ReputationRep:
    Easiest way to get time off is to take a dump on the counter, might be a bit too effective though

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sketchymofo2)
    that is way too close they need several months notice at best.
    could ask for it as unpaid leave since you had the holiday booked before you started but why didn't you tell them prior to accepting the job you had a holiday booked long before?
    Thats not true. Mcdonalds dont need several months notice. But more notice than 2 weeks is definitely required though,

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SirDigbyChicken)
    Easiest way to get time off is to take a dump on the counter, might be a bit too effective though
    hahaha
    I think you would get more than just your holiday off work if you did that, lol.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Emma:-))
    Thats not true. Mcdonalds dont need several months notice. But more notice than 2 weeks is definitely required though,
    sadly my store wont let you without a month or 2's notice since its the holiday season atm and most people have there holidays booked for now.

ReputationRep:
    Go onto Ourlounge then my schedule, and book the duration that you want off

ReputationRep:
    If you put on shedule

ReputationRep:
    Go onto the schedule via OurLounge. Any problems message me

ReputationRep:
    What i need to do in my schedule

ReputationRep:
    Can you cancel time off work which has already been approved? (McDs)

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Brexit voters: Do you stand by your vote?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.