Turn on thread page Beta

Red Shoes and what to wear them with?? watch

ReputationRep:
    I've seen some red shoe/sandal type things in office. They will look nice with a pair of straight legged jeans (can't do skinnies) but what colour tops would you guys pair with red shoes. They aren't sparkly or anything.

They are the breadwinner style on the office website.

Any ideas? x

ReputationRep:
    I'd say black, navy or white tops go with red shoes.

ReputationRep:
    I think it depends on the shade of red but if you're wearing jeans on the bottom then the top doesn't make a huge difference, you could wear read accessories to tie everything in?

ReputationRep:
    I'd wear a black top and I reckon a cropped red jacket would look nice too, providing it was pretty much the same shade as the shoes. Either that or just get a red bag or oversized jewelery.

ReputationRep:
    dark blue jeans, white top and a grey cardigan. with some red acceories, (like a red necklace or bracelet)

dark jeans, black top

ReputationRep:
    Denim skirt and red top

ReputationRep:
    Are these the shoes? They're more of a formal shoe, that a daywear shoe. I think they'd be nice with a grey dress, with a red belt int he same colour as the shoes.

ReputationRep:
    yep those are the shoes, they can be more a daytime shoe when you see then in person. i tried them on today under my black jeans, which looked cute.

i don't think I can get away with wearing them with a dress because of the ankle strap and my chunky legs

I like the white top and grey cardi idea! x

ReputationRep:
    i think you could wear them with almost anything. you could keep it simple (as others have said- white shirt, grey cardigan, red accessories) or have fun with it and wear a green top for contrast.

ReputationRep:
    just wear with a fairly basic outfit to jazz it up.

:five: for red shoes, i got some very cute jazz shoes from H & M recently.

ReputationRep:
    don't forget you can wear patterened tops too.

ReputationRep:
    I really want red shoes now!!!!! lol...I have spent too much money recently though Got some gorgeous black heels from Dotty Ps for work, but they're quite dressy so I can wear 'em out..love versatility

Poll
Black Friday: Yay or Nay?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.