The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

That's 2 100th post victory for me :king1: At this rate I can probably get every single one here :biggrin:
Original post by spotify95

I have to ask why are you in charge of the counting threads??
Original post by mr T 999

I don't know if he is in charge, per say, but he's certainly very good at keeping track of the these threads in FG, and the best person for the job:yep:
Posted from TSR Mobile

Basically because I was the founder of the original thread and in the early stages of it, I was required a lot of the time to make sure that everything was correct - had it not been me for fixing quite a few issues that we've had (including missing numbers, incorrect numbers etc) the count would actually be a bit of a mess :biggrin:

I don't manage the threads as much as I used to (apart from nice smooth thread transitions - after all, we want numbers that are easy to sync to in case of error) but even so I keep an eye on things just in case anything goes ary :wink:

Of course, I do appreciate everyone else helping out where I may have missed something :yep:

edit: beaten to it by @Matrix123 :wink:

Original post by spotify95
Basically because I was the founder of the original thread and in the early stages of it, I was required a lot of the time to make sure that everything was correct - had it not been me for fixing quite a few issues that we've had (including missing numbers, incorrect numbers etc) the count would actually be a bit of a mess :biggrin:

I don't manage the threads as much as I used to (apart from nice smooth thread transitions - after all, we want numbers that are easy to sync to in case of error) but even so I keep an eye on things just in case anything goes ary :wink:

Of course, I do appreciate everyone else helping out where I may have missed something :yep:

edit: beaten to it by @Matrix123 :wink:

:rofl: Yup!

:angel: :tongue:
Posted from TSR Mobile
That's 2 100th post victory for me At this rate I can probably get every single one here.
We shall wait and see...

Latest