The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by CheeseIsVeg
Yep - can't wait :woo::smile: Haha yay!
Hmm. Don't know if I can be asked - (multitasking maths hw + tsr + music so...)
Overview of what happened? :tongue:
CheeseIsLazy lol

Haha, multitasking doesn't always go down very well... I was fine putting up my new LED lights whilst listening to Capital (and missing the evening Cash Call - didn't have any spare SIMs with credit though anyway); however, anything more than that would have been a struggle! :yep:

PT cheated again by posting 11 posts in a row (going over the 10 post limit) to grab the hundred - so we voided it from the league table! He also got reported for having yet another account... He must be getting to close to 200 accounts now :eek:

Original post by 04MR17
107241Fair enough. Let me know what you think when you've read it properly - no hurry though!

Okay sure - I'll have a good proper read of things. Do you mind if I delete the half replied to PM as I am running out of space again? :smile:

Original post by spotify95
Okay sure - I'll have a good proper read of things. Do you mind if I delete the half replied to PM as I am running out of space again?
Yeah sure. It's actually the second time it happened that day as well.
Original post by 04MR17
107284Yeah sure. It's actually the second time it happened that day as well.

Oh dear, the second time? :frown: He really doesn't know when to quit, does he? :rolleyes:

I hope someone gets round to sorting him out :yep:

Haha, multitasking doesn't always go down very well... I was fine putting up my new LED lights whilst listening to Capital (and missing the evening Cash Call - didn't have any spare SIMs with credit though anyway); however, anything more than that would have been a struggle! :yep:
PT cheated again by posting 11 posts in a row (going over the 10 post limit) to grab the hundred - so we voided it from the league table! He also got reported for having yet another account... He must be getting to close to 200 accounts now :eek:

I got it done though!
I'm all good to go :smile:
haha XD
:frown: whyyyyy would anyone even
:colonhash: smh
107288:smile:
(edited 7 years ago)
Oh dear, the second time? He really doesn't know when to quit, does he?
I hope someone gets round to sorting him out
No. The second time I accidentally sent a PM half way through writing it in one day. CJ hasn't got back to me even though he promised it'd be today so he's got another PM from me, this time fully written.
Original post by CheeseIsVeg
why would anyone even?
Fools need no explanation, they are simply fools.
Original post by 04mr17
107289no. The second time i accidentally sent a pm half way through writing it in one day. Cj hasn't got back to me even though he promised it'd be today so he's got another pm from me, this time fully written.
Fools need no explanation, they are simply fools.

:i
(edited 7 years ago)

Latest