Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

1 guy sharing house with 3 girls Watch

ReputationRep:
    Long story short it was supposed to be 2 guys and 3 girls but the other guy backed out and found a new house so I am here the only guy in a house with 3 girls.

Anything I need to know? They are my best friends and each in a relationship. Anything a guy needs to know living in a house with only girls?

ReputationRep:
    Good luck :rofl:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Dejomony)
    Long story short it was supposed to be 2 guys and 3 girls but the other guy backed out and found a new house so I am here the only guy in a house with 3 girls.

Anything I need to know? They are my best friends and each in a relationship. Anything a guy needs to know living in a house with only girls?
    Lucky bestard

ReputationRep:
    They are my best friends and each in a relationship.
    Then there's gonna be nothing particularly problematic soooo it's all good

ReputationRep:
    accept it and move on, this is the last thing you'd ever want to complain about. Just let time (and a few break ups) do it's ting. 🔞

ReputationRep:
    Whether you leave the toilet seat up or down will be your downfall

ReputationRep:
    Pretty convenient I'd say, all my female mates are exceptionally clean, although you'll have to keep up the standard which might be tedious if you're sloppy like me

ReputationRep:

Don't eat where you ****.

^ Meaning don't mess around with anyone of them because if things go awkward you'll still be living with them at least for the rest of the year. :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    All I'll say it... don't wake the dragon!

ReputationRep:
    1 House 3 Girls.

Instructions unclear: **** stuck in ceiling fan. :nooo:

ReputationRep:
    Have a foursome!

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Would you rather give up sugar, or salt?
    Useful resources
    AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.