Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    heyoooo,

Me and my girlfriend have been happily dating for a while, we met at work and still work together but don't talk much at work as we see each other usually at the weekends and 2/3 other times during the week. We do try and leave space now and again though.

She reassures me by saying she's not close to getting tired of me but I still worry if I'm suffocating the relationship. I just feel happiest when with her. Any input would be appreciated?

ReputationRep:
    no point with all the endless worrying, but if you must... talk to your girlfriend about it.

I feel it's a worry a lot of people have, but there's no point stressing over it. Have a chat about it if you want to though

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    I feel it's a worry a lot of people have, but there's no point stressing over it. Have a chat about it if you want to though
    (Original post by shawn_o1)
    no point with all the endless worrying, but if you must... talk to your girlfriend about it.
    Yeah, you're right, I was thinking it could just be a confidence thing, but was trying not to see that as an answer as I don't like to consider myself someone that isn't!

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: August 1, 2016
Poll
Do you like carrot cake?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.