The Student Room Group
Students relaxing outside, University of Chester
University of Chester
Chester
Visit website

Adult Nursing Riverside Campus 2016 & De Bunsen Accommodation

Hello! I will be starting the Adult Nursing Degree at Riverside Campus in September 2016 and I will also be housed at De Bunsen 😁 was wondering will anyone else here also be studying/living here? Havent been able to find any forums/facebook pages 😊
Hi Lania,

The official Facebook Groups allowing you to find other students on your course will be available next week :smile:
Students relaxing outside, University of Chester
University of Chester
Chester
Visit website
Reply 2
Original post by chrisbee16
Hi Lania,

The official Facebook Groups allowing you to find other students on your course will be available next week :smile:

Brilliant thank you 😊
Reply 3
Hi! I'm doing Adult nursing in September, but I'm living at Powys Court! There is a facebook chat for nursing students at riverside if you want me to add you to it? :smile:
Reply 4
Original post by Beyfan18
Hi! I'm doing Adult nursing in September, but I'm living at Powys Court! There is a facebook chat for nursing students at riverside if you want me to add you to it? :smile:

Hi! Yes please that would be brill thank you 😊
Original post by Lania
Hello! I will be starting the Adult Nursing Degree at Riverside Campus in September 2016 and I will also be housed at De Bunsen was wondering will anyone else here also be studying/living here? Havent been able to find any forums/facebook pages

Hello, just to let you that there is a Facebook group for De Bunsen, so that you can meet people before you start :smile: https://www.facebook.com/groups/1080357722017756/
Original post by Beyfan18

Hello, there's a Facebook group for Powys Court, so you can meet other students before you start :smile: https://www.facebook.com/groups/1829027547324993/?ref=group_browse_new

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending