Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Hello! I will be starting the Adult Nursing Degree at Riverside Campus in September 2016 and I will also be housed at De Bunsen 😁 was wondering will anyone else here also be studying/living here? Havent been able to find any forums/facebook pages 😊

ReputationRep:
    Hi Lania,

The official Facebook Groups allowing you to find other students on your course will be available next week

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by chrisbee16)
    Hi Lania,

The official Facebook Groups allowing you to find other students on your course will be available next week
    Brilliant thank you 😊

ReputationRep:
    Hi! I'm doing Adult nursing in September, but I'm living at Powys Court! There is a facebook chat for nursing students at riverside if you want me to add you to it?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Beyfan18)
    Hi! I'm doing Adult nursing in September, but I'm living at Powys Court! There is a facebook chat for nursing students at riverside if you want me to add you to it?
    Hi! Yes please that would be brill thank you 😊
    •  Official Rep

ReputationRep:
     Official Rep
    (Original post by Lania)
    Hello! I will be starting the Adult Nursing Degree at Riverside Campus in September 2016 and I will also be housed at De Bunsen was wondering will anyone else here also be studying/living here? Havent been able to find any forums/facebook pages
    Hello, just to let you that there is a Facebook group for De Bunsen, so that you can meet people before you start https://www.facebook.com/groups/1080357722017756/
    •  Official Rep

ReputationRep:
     Official Rep
    (Original post by Beyfan18)
    Hello, there's a Facebook group for Powys Court, so you can meet other students before you start https://www.facebook.com/groups/1829...oup_browse_new

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Have you ever participated in a Secret Santa?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.