Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    hello,
    I am trying to find people who are doing the same course as me, come September. I have no clue as to who is doing the same course or anybody who is even going to Chester University. I thought that trying to find people on here would be a good way to reach out and find people before moving to Chester and to help build confidence.

Ellanya.

ReputationRep:
    Hi!

I'm doing Early Years Education with QTS at University of Chester :-) how are you feeling about starting?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by vickyhumphreys)
    Hi!

I'm doing Early Years Education with QTS at University of Chester :-) how are you feeling about starting?
    I am really excited to start, I can't wait, I am just super nervous about moving away from home and not knowing anybody there, you?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by llanya)
    I am really excited to start, I can't wait, I am just super nervous about moving away from home and not knowing anybody there, you?
    Oh I bet! Do you have your accommodation sorted yet? I'm really looking forward to starting

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by vickyhumphreys)
    Oh I bet! Do you have your accommodation sorted yet? I'm really looking forward to starting
    I am waiting to be allocated accommodation but have been told that I have some sort of accommodation secured. Yourself? Is yours sorted?

ReputationRep:
    The official Facebook Groups allowing you to find other students on your course will be available next week

ReputationRep:
    Hey ladies!

I am doing Primary with QTS 5-11 years! How are you both? I'Ve already moved to Chester with a private rental, it's a great city! Equally wanting to get started! Maybe we should make a Facebook private chat and as we gradually find people maybe add them?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Clarewild26)
    Hey ladies!

I am doing Primary with QTS 5-11 years! How are you both? I'Ve already moved to Chester with a private rental, it's a great city! Equally wanting to get started! Maybe we should make a Facebook private chat and as we gradually find people maybe add them?
    I am great, found out my results today and been confirmed! Yourself? And I think that the facebook chat is a great idea!

ReputationRep:
    I am great, found out my results today and been confirmed! Yourself? And I think that the facebook chat is a great idea!
    What's the Facebook group called?

ReputationRep:
    hello,
    I am trying to find people who are doing the same course as me, come September. I have no clue as to who is doing the same course or anybody who is even going to Chester University. I thought that trying to find people on here would be a good way to reach out and find people before moving to Chester and to help build confidence.

Ellanya.
    Hey! I'll be starting Chester Uni too in September studying Primary Education with QTS. Do you know where you're living yet? I've been placed in DeBunsen Hall

ReputationRep:
    There's the Chester freshers page and then there is a group chat for those doing the primary Ed course too

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by the Man!)
    What's the Facebook group called?
    There is the Chester freshers page and then a group chat for those doing the Primary Ed course too

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Caitlin-)
    Hey! I'll be starting Chester Uni too in September studying Primary Education with QTS. Do you know where you're living yet? I've been placed in DeBunsen Hall
    I haven't found out yet, there are a few people in our course in De Bunsen hall, are you on the Chester Freshers page or on the group chat for our course?

ReputationRep:
    There's the Chester freshers page and then there is a group chat for those doing the primary Ed course too
    Thanks for your help!
    What's the group chat called?
    Are you thinking about the freshers page for everyone, or just our course?
    Good luck for next year! 😀

ReputationRep:
    Thanks for your help!
    What's the group chat called?
    Are you thinking about the freshers page for everyone, or just our course?
    Good luck for next year! 😀
    There is already a freshers page called 'University of Chester Freshers 2016-2017'
    If you post on that page that you are doing the primary course I will add you to the group chat
    And you too! 😁

ReputationRep:
    There is already a freshers page called 'University of Chester Freshers 2016-2017'
    If you post on that page that you are doing the primary course I will add you to the group chat
    And you too! 😁
    Nice one! Is it the one with 1068 members?

ReputationRep:
    Nice one! Is it the one with 1068 members?
    I assume so, on my phone it says 1k but it probably is that one😂

ReputationRep:
    I assume so, on my phone it says 1k but it probably is that one😂
    Hahaha 😂😂 there's two of them! I'll go for the top one and see if it's the right one!
    Thank you so much for this!

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Would you like to hibernate through the winter months?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.