Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    I liked this article http://custom-writing.org/blog/time-...ain/21913.html Productive summer is a hard work... My personal favourite is stop lying to yourself
    Is it just me or you guys are also relaxing and just promising to yourselves to get together and 'be productive'?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by DonnaN)
    I liked this article http://custom-writing.org/blog/time-...ain/21913.html Productive summer is a hard work... My personal favourite is stop lying to yourself
    Is it just me or you guys are also relaxing and just promising to yourselves to get together and 'be productive'?
    Thanks for the article! It's definitely not just you -I've done exactly the same thing. I'm starting my GCSEs in september. I'm meant to be revising everything from year 10 so that I don't have as much to do later this year... but I haven't even started yet and it's already August. I think going to use a calendar to tick off days that I have revised, and aim to revise a certain number of hours a week or something.
    This has motivated me a bit more!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by MusiK.622)
    Thanks for the article! It's definitely not just you -I've done exactly the same thing. I'm starting my GCSEs in september. I'm meant to be revising everything from year 10 so that I don't have as much to do later this year... but I haven't even started yet and it's already August. I think going to use a calendar to tick off days that I have revised, and aim to revise a certain number of hours a week or something.
    This has motivated me a bit more!
    Same! I haven't done anything yet and i kinda feel guilty. I know i need to do more work and i'm planning on doing some stuff in the next week. I think i'm going to have to force myself to do some stuff because i keep procrastinating and watching films and YouTube lol

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by EternalKiss)
    Same! I haven't done anything yet and i kinda feel guilty. I know i need to do more work and i'm planning on doing some stuff in the next week. I think i'm going to have to force myself to do some stuff because i keep procrastinating and watching films and YouTube lol
    Exactly! I really want to do well for my GCSE's next year but it is already August and I've only just sat up - only to go on this website! I really want to focus but I keep procrastinating. HELP ME

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Has a teacher ever helped you cheat?
    Useful revision links

Articles

Writing revision notes

Our top revision articles

Tips and advice on making the most of your study time.

Boomarked book

Superpowered study

Take the hard work out of revising with our masterplan.

Rosette

Essay expert

Learn to write like a pro with our ultimate essay guide.

Can you help? Study Help unanswered threadsStudy Help rules and posting guidelines

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.