Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Im a boy and i generally get along with girls much more than i do with boys . I really enjoy there company is this weird ( no im not gay )

*their

ReputationRep:
    No, I don't think it's weird

ReputationRep:
    It's not really weird. I'm a guy and I find it much easier to interact with girls than I do boys - and I'm straight.
    I guess you're just in the minority - trust me, it's not weird at all.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    Im a boy and i generally get along with girls much more than i do with boys . I really enjoy there company is this weird ( no im not gay )
    Glad you clarified that you weren't gay because without that statement I definitively would have assumed you were gay.

A man getting along with girls much more than boys, screams homosexual to me.

(Original post by Cobalt_)
    Glad you clarified that you weren't gay because without that statement I definitively would have assumed you were gay.

A man getting along with girls much more than boys, screams homosexual to me.
    That also screams stereotypical to me as im sure there are a lot of gay males who get along with boys more . Although i tend to get a long with girls more i spend more time with my male friends than girls

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    That also screams stereotypical to me as im sure there are a lot of gay males who get along with boys more . Although i tend to get a long with girls more i spend more time with my male friends than girls
    Dude chill im being sarcastic. No one is going to assume you're gay because you hang around with women. I was making fun of you adding the "No im not gay" statement in your thread.

I feel bad that if a girl said most of her friends were boys, then people will assume she sleeps with them, instead of her being genuine friends with them.
    Spoiler:
    Show
    Or possibly a lesbian.

(Original post by Cobalt_)
    Dude chill im being sarcastic. No one is going to assume you're gay because you hang around with women. I was making fun of you adding the "No im not gay" statement in your thread.
    im deeply sorry if i came across as rude (no sarcasm🔇)

(Original post by ColossalAtom)
    I feel bad that if a girl said most of her friends were boys, then people will assume she sleeps with them, instead of her being genuine friends with them.
    Spoiler:
    Show
    Or possibly a lesbian.
    I feel ya

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: August 1, 2016
Poll
Do you agree with the PM's proposal to cut tuition fees for some courses?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.