Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

How is everyone receiving their GCSE results? watch

Announcements
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:

ReputationRep:
    waiting for them to get sent, i know I have an A* so there's no point in calling up beforehand
    EDIT:The smiley ( ) generally indicates sarcasm or a joke... which is what this is.

I have to go into school to get mine,Im gonna meet up with friends before hand though.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by maz_superstar)
    I have to go into school to get mine,Im gonna meet up with friends before hand though.
    i would do that but my school is about an hour away and i'm away on holiday, and I don't want my mum calling up for them either so I will just wait until I get back.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Louise_1988)
    i would do that but my school is about an hour away and i'm away on holiday, and I don't want my mum calling up for them either so I will just wait until I get back.
    Aw, that's sad. Can't you send in a stamped addressed envelope like people at my school can to get them to send them to your house? Doesn't your place in the sixth form rely on grades?

I'm gonna go into school. I went into school last year for my GCSE Short IT, as did most people.

ReputationRep:
    yeah im going to go and get them from school. afterwards if you've done well then you can go for a celibratery drink... if not thaen you can go drown in your sorrows! its a win win situation!

ReputationRep:
    Watchout for overexcited mates jumping on your back - I got caught by surprise last year and ended up on the pavement (in full view of 300 people)!

If you have any mad mates, avoid them, or else make sure you are the one doing the jumping.

Poll
Do you like carrot cake?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.